Chapter 11: "Why Me?"

HELLO EVERYONE it is 5:05 pm where I am right now and I have not got a lot sleep in the last 24 hours and I am still wide awake.

So I got really bored and decided to update because I needed to do it anyways.

Here is todays update hope you enjoy, their are 1 new threat in this and 1 new problem soooooooooooooooo yeah :)

----------------------------------------------

Who the fuck is Judy?, I was just minding my own business trying to run out of the door before Harry comes back and pummels me to a pulp when this bitch just so conveniently had to be blocking the doorway.

"Hi Harry", she said interrupting my thoughts. I turned to harry seeing he had a mad expression on his face

"Get the fuck out of my house Judy", he said raising his voice

"Aww Harry babe don't be like that, I know you still have feeling for me"she said walking toward him.

She needs to back up. OH MY GOSH did I just say that... I'm not jealous. I don't even like Harry do I? I have to admit he is pretty attractive but he's a creature of the night that can rip my throat out at any second, and is highly dangerous. He does have beautiful muscles if I do say so myself and those eyes are so dreamy, as if you can swim in them forever, but I can't like him, he's my kidnapper, he could hurt me in ways that I can even describe and that scared me.

"Well, well, well. Who do we have here", Judy said turning on her heels and walking towards me

"Don't you dare fucking touch her Judy, I will rip your throat out", Harry said in a demonic tone as his eyes turned switching between gold and purple... Oh gosh

" Oh. My. God. Do my eyes deceive me. Widdle Haz, has a mate. I can see it in your eyes". She said with a snarl as Harry started growling at her with his fangs fully out. Holy fart... Wait? Mate?

That's when Judy started to walk towards me.

"Don't go near her Judy I swear if you do I will-" Harry began but was interrupted by her

"You'll what harry. Kill me. I'll have time to kill your precious little mate before you have time to put one finger on me you wouldn't want to do that now do you Haz, and besides you love me"

Harry started to back down and unclench his fist as he let out a whisper saying "I don't love you and never will" that's when she put me In a choke hold "what did you say harry kill her", harry admittedly nodded no. she let her grip on me go as I attempted to catch my breath.

"That's what I thought. She looks so innocent so sweet", Judy said as she was circling around me taking in my appearance my eyes following her as she walked around me."But theirs something special about her that I just can't put my fang on", Judy said showing a side of her fangs. Wait she's a vampire too. How many are their in this town.

"If I didn't know any better I would say she has the slit" She rambled on. Whats the slit?

I turned to face Harry and he looked furious but knew if he did anything she would kill me.

"Harry w-what's the slit", I stuttered

" Aww Harry hasn't told you yet, I thought he would. We'll I bet theirs a lot of things that he didn't tell you. Has he told you how he killed a whole tow-"

"THATS ENOUGH JUDY", harry voiced boomed in the house

That's when Niall, Zayn, Liam, and Louis came out

"What going on- Judy", Liam said coming out of the room with the others

"W-what are you doing here, I thought you and harry broke up and were banned"