Chapter 7

Sofi's P.O.V

i started to have undescriable pain in my chest it hurt so much thats when i started coughing and coughing i felt as if my stomach was about to expload i felt as if all the sickeness in the world was transfered into my body and slowley spreading through out it.

Thats when i collapsed on the floor.

"SOF", i heard Niall yell as he rushed over to me tears spilling out of his face, and that broke me even more inside because nobody in the house hold cries especially Niall after his mom passed away he felt too as if he didnt belong on the earth and felt that  he needed to be with her, and be stronger for her but thats when louis saved him after he committed suicide.

Yeah I know what your saying how am i dying im a vampire well... Sometimes my vampire instincts don't work and i guess luck has turned around on me and these are on of the times where my vampire instincts aren't working, so i guess this is the cost.

My thought were interupted by Niall's sudden screaming and cries

"SOFI PLEASE DON'T DIE ON ME NOW, YOU CAN'T DO THIS, NOT TO ANYONE", not to me", Niall started to whisper with sobs inbetween that when something unexpected happened that i thought would never happen in a million years. 'Sofi i-i love you, there i said i love you, "I FUCKING LOVE YOU SO DON'T YOU DIE ON ME, NOT NOW NOT EVER, WE WERE SUPPOSED TO SPEND ETERNITY TOGETHER, AND LIVE HAPPILY EVER AFTER, SO DON'T YOU CLOSE THOSE EYES, just don't,"

Niall loves me, well i have to tell him back, ive been meaning to tell him but i thought that i would make a fool out of myself if you didn't fell the same way i have to tell him now.

"Niall i also l.. lo..", "what is it sofi, come on spit it out, please i have to know, my heart can't be empty knowing we couldn't say it to eat other", Niall whimpered "i,i lov.." within seconds i was gone, but i knew from that point that my mind would still live on, and i will watch over them with all my life i just hope Niall won't forget me he needs to move on and find a beautiful girl and spend eternity together because i can't bare to look at him all sad and desperate.

If i could say one more thing to him i would say what ive always wanted too.

I Love You Niall James Horan.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys. ok sorry that it took me so long to update i was trying to get one in before school but i transferred schools in the middle because i got into the school i wanted to so it took me a while to settle in and i have sports and all that jazz.

if you read my updates right away then ill might im not sure yet have one in the next 30 minutes ill try to make it a long chapter but its not garenteed.

Sorry if there are any spelling errrors, ill go back over it because im on my computer again because my phone died and i lost my charger.( worst thing that can happen to you :()

so yeah i will try to update as fast as i can tho

PLEASE DONT FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT BECAUSE I HAVENT BEEN GETTING A LOT OF THOSE AND THEY ARE THE TWO MAIN THINGS THAT KEEP ME MOTIVATED TO WRTIE, BESIDES THE READS. :)

Love,

XxUrChicaxX