Chapter 8: Too many breakdowns

Niall's P.O.V

She gone, Sofi is gone. She lays lifelessly in my arms as a tear falls from my eyes onto her skin that is turning even more palier by the minute, her lips tunring purple and her hair losing color. i couldnt take it anymore. "HARRY, LIAM, LOUIS, ZAYN, COME HERE NOW, ITS SOFI". I yelled at the top of my lungs when all of them came into the room vampire speed

. 'oh my gosh what happened", liam said " Sofi's gone she tried killing herself and it worked", "what?", they all say in shock, "she didn't want to tell anyone because she didn't want you guys too worry sometime her vampire instincts such as healing, strength, hearing, doesn't work and she seems like a normal human" i said " I could of helped her  if she would have came to me, i could have healed her", liam said while looking at his hands that have the power to heal.

Just as i was about to say something Angel came in, she must of woken up earlier when i was with sofi. "you, YOU", i yelled at Angel

" YOUR THE ONE THAT KILLED SOFI, YOUR THE ONE THAT MADE HER FEEL GUILTY, IF YOU DIDN'T GO ALL PSYCO CRAZY YOU WOULDN'T HAVE CAUSED HER TO KILL HERSELF YOU SELFLISH BITCH, MAYBE YOUR THE ONE THAT NEEDS TO GO TO HELL", I yelled as i was stright up in her face as harry pushed me to the ground, i regreted it after i said it.

thats when angel lost it she broke out into the biggest tears in my whole enitre life that i've every seen followed by ear piercing screams, i can't believe i said that, "Angel im sorry i didnt mean to say-" i was cut off by harry " i think you've done enough for today Niall you should go cool off and watch what you say", harry spit out cruely. Yep i blew it.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok, that wasn't that long but i just needed to hurry up and write another one because the other update wasn't as long either

the next update will be based on the reaction of harry and angel about nialls behavoir, and sofi's death so be ready for some tear because the next update is going to be emotional. don't worry i was kind of in a rush to write this chapter so ill go back over the last 3 updates to fix spelling errors later.

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE PLEASE AND COMMENTS ARE NICE TOO :p

THERE WILL BE A CONTEST SOON FOR SOME OF THE GUY'S GIRLFREINDS BUT THAT WILL BE LATER WHEN I HAVE  A LITTLE MORE READS AND A LOT MORE VOTES.:)

Love,

XxUrChicaxX