Chapter 4

WOWWWWWWWW I GOT TO 100 WAY SOONER THAN I THOUGHT I didn't know that I would get there so fast and it's all thanks to you guys thank you soo muchhhhhhhhh
----------------------------------------------
Liam's POV ( YASS knew POV)

Harry and Sofi came back after taking hours to talk I could see that Angel was really happy that they came back because she seemed really uncomfortable especially with Niall being so close to her. I think that he's still mad at me for hitting him in the back of the head so hard but i
Don't care I need to keep these boys in check and out of danger and or putting somebody else's life in danger also.

Once Harry and Sofi sat down Angel went straight into asking them what they were talking about, I could see the expression on Sofi's face thinking hard to try and make up an excuse and it was the dumbest excuse in the world. I could see that harry got annoyed before he face palmed himself and opened his mouth "Ok this doesn't seem to be working", oh gosh I knew it was going to have to lead to this. This is what I meant but putting someone else's life in danger and the main cause is us. "Niall, Liam, Zayn, Lou, you know what to do. We did know hat he mean, he meant for us to take Angel or as people call it kidnap. I felt really bad doing this, she had such a good led ahead of her but we can't afford for her to tell anyone that we are vampires or she will get killed and us included.

"Can you please follow me Angel" I said calmly enough so it wouldn't make her panic as much but I doubt that it will make the situation better. "NO not until I know where you guys are taking me, I don't even know anything about you I just met you today" she started to raise her voice and I didn't want people running out of the cafeteria and see us pulling Angel away from the school on her first day. "Please don't make this harder then what it is" I tried pleading to her as I tightened up my grip so she would cooperate more " Ouch Liam your hurting me", I didn't respond mostly because I was blocking out what she was saying, while I was thinking of once we take her what's going to happen. Would she hate us forever, cry everyday because she can't go back to a normal life, starve herself and stay locked in the room so no one could make her feel better, all these thoughts where running through my head but I knew that we had to do this.

"I'm so so so sorry to do this Angel but I have to, Louis your turn" Louis took a step in grinning as Angel started panicking and crying I felt really sorry for her just thinking that her life would have to turn this way now, but in a instant Louis snapped his finger and she blacked out before harry came and caught her. Theirs gonna be a lot of yelling, screaming, and crying tomorrow followed by tons of question that I was not prepared for but we all knew that we would have to face them when she wakes up.

Angel POV (ooooo drama in this one)

I soon started to feel conscious as I was slipping out of my sleeping state. I got up with a huge headache that felt like my head was going to split open. Once I opened my eyes I started panicking right away I didn't know what was happened at first until I realized I just came down with a panic attack I get those a lot.

"Angel what wrong", Liam ran over to me with puppy eyes. "I think she's having a panic attack mate", Niall responded I couldn't really think at this moment let alone breath and having a headache didn't make the situation any better. "Hey guys what's u... OH MY GOSH WHATS HAPPENING TO ANGEL. ARE YOU OK, WHAT DO WE DO". "Harry calm down, yelling and screaming won't make her settle down even less, and she's having a panic attack so we need to do something fast". Liam said trying to calm harry down. "Ok let's ask her, Angel do you have any pills that you take when this sort of thing happens?". Harry asked surprisingly calmish, I tried to say something but nothing would come out so I just nodded my head yes "ok where are they?", he asked, oh gosh this is going to be hard I'm just going to have to speak as well as possible " I-itts a-at m-my h-h" I tied to choke out the last words "At your horse?", Louis said as I gave him a stupid look and harry gave him a hit on the head as Louis rubbed it after getting hit. "It's at your house isn't it", Liam said I nodded while panting really hard almost like a dog. " We're gonna need Sofi to go and get it because I'm pretty sure Angel's mom wouldn't appreciate 5 guys showing up at her house and plus she can tell her mom that your her friend that she met today and you guys were having a sleep over and she wanted her pills just incase anything happened", Louis said hmm that was actually really smart of him while everyone looked at Sofi staring off into her own little world "What?" She said acting like nothings happening.

Sofi told harry the plan and she was gone in a flash. In about 10 seconds she was back i can't believe that I'm holding up for this long and haven't passes out yet. " Here her mom said for her to only take 2 and with nothing but water but she has to have a full stomach or the after fact won't make her feel good". Sofi told everyone "Ok well we don't know if she has ate anything but a little throw up never hurt", Niall said he was right but I don't wanna vomit just the thought of it makes me cringe. "Well here goes
nothing", Harry said, after they boys forced the pill down my throat well they didn't force it force it but my mind started to get cloudy and I couldn't think straight and my actions just made me swallow the pill it was strange but something happened and I'm going to find out after I wake up because I know this pill will make me fall asleep
but everyone better be ready for tomorrow because all hell is about to break loose and this time not going to be easy I'm already pissed as it is.

----------------------------------------------

Ok thank you guys for 108 reads means a lot to me never knew I would get their so fast but I did I will have a contest soon later in the book to add a knew character in my book and I'll explain all the rules to be qualified for it. Don't forget to Vote and comment anything that you like about or you think I should put In it.

Love ❤️

XxUrChicaxX