Chapter 10

GREAT NEWS I have decided to keep up the book, I have had some inspiration mostly from comments and some ideas to put in the story so yeah

Enjoy this chapter,

Small Surprise at the end?

----------------------------------------------

Angels POV

Harry is Lying right. He's not a vampire.

Impossible their just myths right?

"Angel", Harry said

"Yes harry", I responded snapping back into real life

"You heard what I said right". He said with hope in his beautiful green orbs that you can just star- stop Angel your getting off track

"Yes I did harry, you can stop the jokes now, I know what I said to Sofi was uncalled for and horrible of me to do but this is just childish", does he really think I'm that stupid

"Angel, I'm not lying to you watch I can prove it" I cut him off

"Harry I don't want to see your excuses I don't need this right now I have grief on my shoulders and this is all just too much to take in", I started to get irritated as I headed for the door when Harry came in front of me with unnatural speed blocking the door with anger in his eyes and 2 canine teeth coming out if his gums as he snarled at me, he snarled .

"I wasn't lying, now when I say one thing to you, you will believe me, trust me and never back talk to me, understand you are mine, and you will obey me"

DA FAQ.

"Who the hell do you think you are to boss me around like that, I am not yours. You kidnapped me, took me away, doesn't mean I will "obey you", I just met you today for all I know you could be a rapist". Just then my life flashed before my eyes. I was quickly slammed against the wall pain crossed through my back making it arch at the sudden hit. At that part I knew I should have kept my mouth shut.

He had such anger in his eyes as his perfectly green eyes turned gold. What is happening? I was just about to tell him about his eyes when his gripped tightened up on me and I knew that was going to leave a mark.

"Ow harry your hurtin-". I was cut off. A lot of cutting off people today.

"what did I tell you about speaking out of turn", I think I peed my pants, he said it with such venom in his voice, like is wasn't even him, it was a demonic figure taking over his body.

That's when I froze he started to leave kisses down my jawline getting closer, an closer to my neck and now that I new his secret this literally made me shit my pants.

That's when something happened that I Vowed to never happen again I started crying, I let go, I was a wimp and let him have the advantage of me letting him see once again my weak side that tries so hard to hide, but inside it's tearing me apart

"Harry get the fuck off of me your hurting me" and I did something I never really knew I had the guys to do I kneed him where the sun don't shine.

He Let his grip off of me as I ran while he yelled "BITCH" and held his crotch serves him right.

I didn't even think twice I ran straight for the door. As I opened it up I saw someone in the door way it was a girl. "Who the fuck are you", was the first thing I said as Harry came downstairs looking furious, but stop in his tracks as he said a name.

"Judy?"

----------------------------------------------

That was the update guys thanks you

judtay14 for the idea, and for the support. Now I have a whole entire plane and idea of what going to happen.

I'm going to try to update really soon probably around Saturday if not Sunday so yeahhhh.

Really really soon I will have a contest for another person new to come in. 😊

Love,

Hannah❤️