Chapter 3

Harry's POV still

My jaw dropped to the ground i couldn't beleive what Sofi just said, it cant be possible it just can't, im the obnoxious, perverted, annoying dude, that is self centered and doesn't give a fuck what the world thinks and me out of all people has a mate?. "IMPOSSIBLE", i screamed in Sofi's faces i didn't mean to i just have a short temper. Sofi flinched back in fear she took a deep breath before she started her sentence " Theirs no other explanation red is if your hungry, gold is if your angry, blue if your jealous and, purple if you've found your mate, and plus you should be happy you found your other half the one that you will spend eternity with", my level of anger was pass the meter right now. " But I don't want a mate this means that I will be attracted to her I will feel if she's hurt, sad, scared, happy, or mad, I have enough crap to worry about I don't need another person butting in." I just didn't want to put up with all of this now I am officially going to be over protective of her and watch her every move great no going back now, hopefully josh doesn't come back.

I actually feel really bad for Angel because after 2 weeks she's not going to be able to see her friends or family anymore she going to be stuck with us, we can't risk another vampire knowing that we have a human with us and that she's my mate, they would rip her to shreds and I have this feeling in my stomach that I would do anything for her even die, so that's why in 2 weeks max time we are moving somewhere where people can't find us but can at the same time.

Me and Sofi decided to walk back to the table but we had to make up an excuse and fast or else that 2 weeks will come faster than we thought.

Angels POV

Harry and Sofi have been taking forever while I'm stuck with 4 strangers that are really creeping me out. "So Angel, your new here right", Niall said to me "Yeah today is my first day", " Cool so how are you liking it so far, people haven't been annoying you have they", Liam said " No, No I'm perfectly fine just a little creeped out about how close Niall is to me". I giggled a little bit when Liam slapped Niall at the back of the head but I can tell that Niall didn't find it so funny because he gave me a death state when he turned back around.

It's been over 20 minutes of Niall constantly talking about food and it's really getting tiring. Just when I thought i was gonna die of Boredom Harry and Sofi came back and she didn't looked very apologetic . " What took you guys so long that was so important" I asked Harry and Sofi " um... We walked... a-across the street tooooo.... Milk a cow"? Sofi said while harry faced palmed his face looking Irritated. They were hiding something from me and I need to figure out what it is or it's going to haunt me forever. "Ok this isn't seem to be working" Harry said, I wonder what he meant "Niall, Liam, Zayn, Lou. You know what to do. (With that big fat butt haha oops sorry. Back to the story ;) I honestly didn't know what was happening and was kinda scared. " Can you please follow me Angel" Liam said politely "NO not until I know where you guys are taking me, I don't even know anything about you I just met you today" "Please don't make this harder then what this is" he kept on pleading as he tightened up his grip on me " Ouch Liam your hurting me", he didn't respond back to me he just gave me a sad look before we made it to the back of the school. ". I'm so so so sorry to do this Angel but I have to, Louis your turn" what is Liam talking about and why is he saying its Louis turn before I could question them Louis snapped his fingers and darkness soon too over me the last thing I felt were 2 strong arms catching me and me drifting off into a unknown sleep full of question for me to ask when I wake up.

----------------------------------------------

Ok I'm so sorry guys I swear this will never happen again it's just summer and a lot of things have been happening too fast for me to comprehend so their will defiantly be more frequent updating and knew characters

I might even do a contest to see which person could be a character featured in my book trying to get a least over 100 reads by the end of this week would mean a lot to me and make me wanna update even more. Lots if love ❤️ don't forget to VOTE!!!! And comment thanks guys :)

Love ❤️

XxUrChicaxX