Chapter 2

I am sooooo sorry guys that I never updated you must think I'm the worst. I never meant for me to hold off writing this for so long so from now on I'm going to be updating as much as possible and not do updating last minute. I promise to French toast I will. I also never thought that I would get so many reads that means A LOT guys thank you ❤️❤️❤️😍😘

Hope you enjoy this chapter
----------------------------------------------
"HI ANGEL", wow shes really loud, i waved to her as i made my way over to the table "ok, so let me introduce you to everyone, this is Niall," " Hi!!!" the blond one with ocean blue eyes said in a thick irish accent, he sounded really excited i sent a cheeky smile to him. "This is Liam." "Hey there", "Hi" I replied back to Liam he seemed like a really nice boy, he had chocolate brown hair that was formed into a small quiff and arrow tattoo that went down on his arm. Sof wasn't done so she kept on naming all the people, she next introduced Zayn he said hey to me and Sof told me that he wasn't too keen on talking or liking people that much, so it's going to take me a while to get on his good side. Zayn had black hair that was out up into a slimly bigger quiff than Liam's and Zayn had light brown sparkly eyes that you can stare into all day, he also had a sleeve full of tattoos but from then on I knew that Zayn wasn't really my type, I don't have anything against tattoos it's just that I feel like theirs something off about him.The next person that she introduced me to was Louis, Louis had a really cute soft but loud British accent and he introduced me with a "Hello Love", I thought that it was kinda sweet how he said it. Louis style was kinda unique I could say, he would wear blue pants and would fold up the bottom half and had on red toms and a striped navy shirt, he had brown hair that would swoop to the side perfectly with Grayish blueish eyes that where actually pretty even if they weren't that noticeable.

After Sof introduced me to everyone I was about to get up to go to the bathroom until she told me to wait a little bit that there was someone that she wanted me to meet, I didn't know what she was talking about but from day one I knew Sofi was never going to go down without a fight, so I decided to listen to her and sit down at the tables again.

Sofi made me wait at least 10 minutes for the mysterious person that I didn't know to come. After 5 more minutes of waiting the person Sofi was so eager for me to meet was here. "So Angel this is Harry", she said with happy smile on her faces waiting for me to be surprised and heart melted "I met him before", I said with a irritating look on my faces while I started to walk away, Sofi came running after me telling me to have some manner. I came back to the table to hear Harry about to open his mouth. " I believe we have met before I was the one that knocked down your books", Harry said "Yep the one who knocked down someone's book on their first day and made them feel embarrassed about themselves, that's you, " after I finished saying my snotty comment Sofi have me the stink eye, and I could read the expression she was having, telling me to be Nice to him and if I don't she will break off my arm Ouch! Harsh."

After a little more talking with the curly haired freak that thought that he was so charming I noticed something different it was his eyes they turned a... a.... Purplish color, I decided to speak up an say something about it "Hey Harry", "Yes Love" he said back " please don't call me that, and why are your eyes a purplish color instead of your green eyes. Harry's expression was speechless after I said that he was so lost " Um.. I'm going to be right back Care to join me Sofi" he said with anger and panic in his voice, "Sure, I'm coming" Sofi replied back softly and left the whole cafeteria with me and people I don't know.

Harry's POV

After Angel told me that my eyes turned purple I was full if anger and panic I didn't know what to do and I was mad at myself for that all happening in front of a Human, yeah that's right I'm a vampire and so is all the boys and even Sof but we don't plan on telling her to keep her from any danger. Me and Sofi decided to leave the cafeteria and stay in the deserted hallway leaving Angel with the most obnoxious people on earth. "Harry calm down, we need to act rash", Sofi said to me "CALM DOWN, CALM DOWN HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO CALM DOWN MY MY EYES TURNED FUCKING PURPLE IN FRONT OF HER", "Haz it's probably just a fluke it could me anything ba.... Oh no", Sofi said with a worried look on her face. "What.. What is it, is their something on my face," " NO HARRY, it's something good for you but bad for Angel", "Oh gosh what could be so bad, but good at the same time", I said with a annoyed voice "Harry, Angel is yo-your mate".

----------------------------------------------

Oooooo CLIFFHANGER . I'm so sorry to have you guys wait so long on my story update everything was pretty crazy with sports and finals at school but all I have to say it that I did great on my finals

YASSSS

I will officially be updating more and not dilly dallying on my story so stay tuned for some really juicy drama and events that will happen. And don't forget to vote thanks guys.

Love

XxUrChicaxX❤️