Chapter 5

I'm mentally punching myself because i keep on losing track of time and this book and dont worry im not going to put this book on hold i havent been updating that much because theres something worng with my phone and i normally type this on my phone because i feel like its easier on it. It should be fixed sometime this week so bare with me.

updates will be more soon. your guy's comments, votes and reads is which mostly motivates me to write more. hope you enjoy this chapter

you do not want to miss this update :)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Angels P.O.V

"SHHH, shes staring to wake up, GO GO GO," I heard louis voice say. My vision started to get better but I still had this big huge headache i started to get up and open my eyes i looked around and notcied that i was in the same place on the couch i started to look around and i didnt see anyone until i saw something move behind the kitchen i knew who it was right off the bat louis. "LOUIS', i screamed he started to peek behind the counter with only his eyes showing i wanted to laugh because he looked so funny but this was a serious moment and i was furious.

" I KNOW ALL OF YOU GUYS ARE THERE COME OUT I GOT A COUPLE WORDS TO SHARE WITH YOU", i screamed again "and a couple bones to break", i whispered to myself "hey i heard that", niall said coming out from behind the hallway. How did he hear me say that. "Aww thats cute she hasn't figured out yet", harry said coming out of the basement,

"W-What are you talking about", harry said coming closer and closer to me making me stutter at my word "Harry back up your scaring her", liam said coming out from the pantry. Wait what, did liam just come out of the pantry it must of been like narnia in there. 'Yeah Harry woudn't want your mate to be scared" 'Shut up Zayn", harry said as zayn said coming from the game room as soon as i was about to say something until i saw sofi coming from downstairs 

"You little backstabbing bitch i can't beleive i actaully trusted you', I said as i was walking full speed towards, i want to  punch her so hard I cant believe should would let them kindnapp me i was still walking full speed to the stairs where she was until harry and liam held me back i started to try to struggle out of their crip but there where too strong to the point where it was impossble.

Thats when i lost it i totally started to break down crying while yelling at sofi with liam and harry still holding me back "I THOUGHT I ACTUALLY MADE A REAL FRIEND, I SHOUD'VE KNOW, WHY WOULD SOMEONE WANT TO BE FREIND WITH ME, WAS IT THAT I WAS TOO CRAZY FOR YOU TOO CLINGY, A TOTAL PHYSCO PATH WAS THAT IT, HUH HUH ANSWER ME YOU SLUT", i couldnt contain my self my emotion where everywhere i was crying like crazy and i could see a tear brim to Sofis eye but that her fault she knew what she was doing what "danger" she was putting me in, but still she didint do anything to stop it.

I was still struggling out of liam and harrys grip as the tears where coming out like waterfalls "Angel you need to calm down ok, sofi didn't mea-" "BULLSHIT", i cut liam off 'SHE KNEW THE COST OF WHAT WAS GONNA HAPPEN SHE KNEW WHAT IT WOULD DO EVEN THO SHE ONLY MET ME TODAY SHE COULD READ ME LIKE A BOOK, COULDNT YOU, COUDLN'T YOU", sofi nodded her head but i could also see her starting to get scared, but i didnt care at this moment i couldnt calm down i was just so enraged with anger i couldnt control it anymore, its like it burstout of me

."I-I hope you" i started to start off until harry cut in " Don't you dare say it Angel, i know youll regret it" i had no regrets at this moment "ANGEL DON'T SAY IT", harry started to raise his voice and it kinda scared me lookingat his angry side but i had to say it i couldnt hold back "I HOPE YOU BURN IN HELL", "THATS IT, LOUIS" harry said as louis came running over to me i tried to run away but i remeber that harry and liam where still holding me in a tight crip with my arms nehind my back, Louis was already next to me within a few seconds and he snapped his fingers i fell into a dark slumber, when i wake up I know im going to regret this, and the regret is going to encolfed in a long ass nightmere.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FEWWWW that was a big chapter haha lots of yelling and anger put out

idk if there was any miss spelling because if there is i will go back a re-read it i was just really trying to update for you guys. if this chapter was too short for you im sorry and will try to make them longer till next time everyone :)

love <3 (not going to my normal emoji heart this time because im doing this on my computer)

P.S- almost forgot to tell you guys something

P.S.S- gonna have a contest soon to seewho is going to be the 3 of the guys boyfrieds (Niall, Liam, and Louis) not putting zayn because im pretty sure him and perrie are still together if there not leave a comment to tell me and ill also put a contest up for a zayn girl to by guysssss.

XxUrChicaxX