Chapter 9: I despise myself

Angels POV

My mind, where I keep all my secrets and feeling to myself but not in this case my feeling are out of order, disfunctional, spread into the air, where pity is spread towards me.

I don't want to feel pity anymore, pity shows weakness, weakness is a curse, a curse is what breaks me leaves my soul to fend for its self.

The real question is why? Why do I even try? Why do I have to fix everything? When I only make it worse, everything I touch falls apart, left damage all because of my careless acts, now my only friend that I made on the first day of school is dead, gone, darkness has overcome her, left her to rot over something I did.

If I wouldn't have met her, if I would have just stalled a little more time for my mum and dad to change their minds. To let us stay. None of this would have happened, maybe it would have been better if I wasn't born.

Never existed

Never cause anyone trouble

Maybe I was a mistake

Maybe I should have though about kil-

"STOP IT NOW", Harry said interrupting my thoughts I turned around to look at Harry and as soon as I did I could feel the sorry in his eyes for me the pity that I don't deserve that makes me feel weak and sends out words saying "I'm worthless" or "I don't deserve to live on the earth"

But it's true I don't, I'm a flaw in earth, a setback.

"WILL YOU KNOCK IT OFF PLEASE", Harry said practically bringing his voice level up

I gave him a confused look and I think he caught on

" stop feeling sorry for yourself you didn't do anything wrong, you not a fucking mistake, your a gift," Why is harry telling me all this I just met him today and it's like he's been knowing me forever. "Yeah, yeah I know I just met you today but that's not the point." How did he know that what I said wtf. "Just from the time I met you I knew you were the one from when I bumped into you at school, I guess what I'm trying to say is that I need to tell you something important that light change your point of view of me.

Here it is. Let me guess it's going to start off with something really sappy, or will you be my girlfriend.

"Harry I know what-" I was cut off "Just let me finish Angel I need to tell you before I change my mind and you figure out the wrong way"

Okay now I'm officially scared

" I guess what I'm trying to say it that I'm a vampire"

Okay Ryan Seacrest you can come out

Now, the joke is over.

----------------------------------------------

Okay that was the update I'm going to write another tonight but I don't think I'll have it up by tonight probably tomorrow morning

TIL then good night if it's that where you are

Good afternoon if it's not night yet

And I doubt this but good morning if it's morning where you are

TIL next update my beautiful readers 😘

----------------------------------------------

If y'all want to follow me on twitter you can it's

@hannahmahone_74

lol I actually reveled my name... Now you know

And if you want me to follow you on twitter just comment your twitter name and I'll follow all of you 😉

Love

Hannah❤️