Paisean (Passion)

Anna

He pulled my head down and kissed me but the longer he graced my lips things changed inside me.  My breathing changed and when his lips left mine they left a trail of fire on my neck then my body shivered when he kissed just below my ear. 

Every muscle in my body relaxed until his fingers ran up my covered leg then to my thigh and he squeezed.  Something else is taking over, a passion inside me that needs to release something. 

I lifted my head and looked at him and could see a fire in his eyes.  His fingers pushed the hair from my face and pulled my head down until our lips crashed together once again.  The hand on my thigh moved and suddenly I feel him rubbing between my legs. 

My hips started to move against his hand and he began to breathe harder before dipping his finger inside me, causing me to take a sharp breath.  I quickly lifted my head and locked eyes with his, he started biting his bottom lip as he massaged my inside walls.  I'm spellbound by the look in his eyes while he makes me feel things I didn't know possible. 

His free hand was cupping the back of my head then he pulled it down to meet his.  I noticed moans escaping me as he held my head against his.  "Do you like this, Anna?" He whispered as I breathe through the amazing waves of pleasure he is blessing upon me.

"Yes, please don't stop," I muttered back through my heavy breaths.

"We're there." He breathed back then kissed me again as I felt our carriage slow. 

He removed his hand then pushed my dress back down before cupping my face and I lifted my head.  His eyes sparkle blue as they look up at me and he uses his thumb to caress my cheek.  "You're so beautiful, my lovely bride."

I'm not ready for this to end.

The carriage stopped and I heard voices but I'm locked into his gaze.  "I'm not waiting for another moment, Anna."

He lifted me up and set me down before climbing out if the carriage and offering me his hand.  I'm unsure how he is even standing after having me and my heavy dress on his lap for so long but when I took his hand and stepped out he lifted my body and carried me bridal style.

"Our personal belongings can wait." He ordered as he raced into the small estate along the cliffs of the ocean. 

His strength amazes me as he quickly took the stone steps two at a time until he crossed the threshold of our chambers and set me on my feet.  The guard behind us shut the door and the crackling fire is all that could be heard.  The fire of lust in his eyes amazes me as he stands and looks down at me. 

He lifted one hand and ran his fingers from my cheek to my neck then down my chest.  His finger ran across my skin as he walked behind me and I felt my dress loosen and he pushed my hair off to the side. 

His warm breath sent chills down my spine just before his firm lips kissed the back of my neck.  "I want all of you exposed to me." He said as my dress fell to the floor, pooling around my legs. 

I didn't say a word as he worked on each layer and finally, my corset dropped to the floor as he walked back in front of me and locked eyes with me again.  I took it upon myself to pull my shift over my head then looked at the floor as I threw it down.  I expected him to look me over but his eyes stayed on mine as he offered me his hand to step out of the large pooled up dress covering my lower legs.  I now stand in nothing but my stockings as he took a step back to look at me.  Even going as far as to walk around me to take all of me in. 

"God himself couldn't have created such a beautiful body." He said as he once again stood behind me and moved my air aside before kissing my neck then walking back in front of me and kneeling. 

I looked down at him as he pulled loose the first ribbon holding up my stockings, his eyes never left mine as he rolled the first one down and took it off.  He kissed my bare stomach before untying the ribbon on the second stocking then rolled it off my leg then past my feet. 

I love his eyes on me as the roamed from my toes to my stomach then to each breast and finally looking into my eyes before standing up. 

"It's my turn," I said as I pushed off his jacket then unbuttoned his vest.  I threw them on the floor then pulled off the ribbon around his neck slowly.  He stopped me for just a moment to wrap his arms around me and kissed me once again but I pushed him back and pulled his shirt over his head.  He smirked at my confidence as I released his pants and pushed them down. 

"Kick your boots off," I ordered as I ran my fingers over his hard chest then placed a gentle kiss on it. 

Once his boots were off I did the same as him and took a walk around him to see everything.  The fear I had last night is gone as I studied his body.  Goosebumps appeared on his skin as my fingertips gently felt every inch of his light skin and traced every scar I found on his back.  This will be a conversation later but for now, I want him to show me the magic of intimacy. 

Just before I arrived back in front of him I took his hand and led him to the bed and sat. 

"Teach me," I said as I looked up at him and laid back on the bed. 

He lifted my leg and started trailing kissed up until he got to my stomach then laid down on top of me.  His eyes pierced mine when I wrapped my legs around him. 

His head dipped down and he gently kissed me until our lips parted and his massaged my tongue with his, causing my rapid breaths to return once again.  I felt him, outside my opening just before I felt more pressure but I needed more. 

Slowly he slid inside me and it felt nothing like the last night.  I welcome him this time with a sharp breath, he didn't waste any time before pulling back and pushing himself back inside me. 

His head lifted and watched me as he slowly made love to me for the first time.  "Perfect" he whispered when my hips started moving with his.  Only the smallest amount of pain is present but my body adjusted to him and pleasure took hold of me. 

His slow moves changed faster and his breathing became more rapid.  "I need to see you." He said

He lifted his body and put each knee at each side of me and watched as his thrusts took me to heaven.  His hands cover my bosom and squeeze as he worked harder. 

My own moans became louder but it was his soft grunts that made me feel my own power.  He grasped each of my sides and moved his hips faster as he bit his bottom lip and closed his eyes. 

I loved every moment, even as he picked up his pace and placed one hand on my stomach and held my leg with his other. 

I closed my eyes and squeezed the bedding as he began to slam harder into me.  Every moment gets more intense than the last but when he opened his eyes and looked at me I saw love and adoration.  I could hold on to this moment for the rest of my life.

"I love you." He said then lowered his body on top of me again and kissed me, deeply as we would succumb without each other's breaths.  He reached for my hands and squeezed tightly as he grunted loudly.  His thrusts changed like he needed deeper inside me and I could feel his stomach tighten. 

"My love!" He cried out when he buried his head in the pillow beside mine then bit down on my ear lobe. 

"All of me." He grunted and I felt warmer down below and I know he is spilling his seed inside me.  I wanted it, maybe even needed it as it was gratifying to give him so mich pleasure.