16- Delicious Meal

Funny how the chapter title describes the man in the gif above 😏🌝💆

*.*.*.*

Writer's POV:

Taehyung was bored.

He explored the big house, trying to do something with his life. He wanted to escape. To leave. But how? There were guards everywhere and his older brother was so good, he didn't even think of escaping.

While Hobi was always away at the office with Yoongi, Jin locked himself in the library and read books that had him blushing like crazy. Taehyung was left to himself.

He decided to play a game. To walk about the house and turn the doorknob of every door he came across. If they opened, he would look inside and explore.
He continued this until he opened a door and was surprised to find Jungkook in the room with Jimin. What he found weird was that they were both sitting on the edge of the bed and facing each other, their faces awfully close. They turned to Taehyung.

"T– Taehyung?" Jungkook stuttered, standing immediately.

"Did I interrupt something?" the older asked.

"Nope." Jimin popped, standing and fixing his suit. Then turning to Jungkook, he bowed and excused himself.
"I'll be in the gardens, boss."

He then left the room. Jungkook focused on Taehyung.

"Do you need something?" he asked with Bambi eyes.

"I'm bored." Taehyung shrugged, "Jin hyung is reading again while Hoseok is gone."

"Oh. Come in." Jungkook motioned him over.

Taehyung walked in, closing the door behind him. Jungkook patted the spot close him on the bed and Taehyung sat.

"I have video games Taehyung-ssi. Um, hyung."

"Really??" Taehyung eyes lit up, "What are you waiting for? Pass me a controller."

Jungkook flashed his bunny teeth and immediately reached to grab his controllers close by.
The boys settled on the carpet, in front of the flat screen.

While Taehyung hurried to connect the game, Jungkook stared at him from the side.

'He's so handsome. I do hope we can get close. Become friends.'

Kookie had a crush, but he didn't know what Taehyung's sexuality was and he assumed the older was straight. The only way he could get close to him was by becoming friends.

"Chose a player, uuuuhh..."

"Jungkook." Jungkook mused.

"Oh. Sorry. I've been here for days already and I still don't retain your name." Taehyung mused, his boxy smile giving Jungkook goosebumps. He smiled back, feeling his cheeks burn.

"It's fine, hyung."

"Just call me Taehyung."

"Oki." Jungkook was glad, "Call me Kook. Or Kookie."