8- Behave

Hellooooo. Sorry I wasted time in updating. I blame school 😩
Correct me for mistakes in the chapter 😘😘😘

*.*.*.*

Writer's POV:

Hoseok stayed up until 10PM, pacing about the room impatiently. He had tried to find windows to escape but unfortunately, they were bound by iron bars on the outside.

Hoseok was exhausted. He was tired of crying and felt dehydrated from nothing but the tears he'd shed for the past week. He didn't even have a family on the outside that could worry and look for him. He'd left his family in Gwanju and they'd severed all ties since he graduated from highschool.

'Why did they transfer me to this room. Where's Seokjin hyung? Oh gawd, I hope he's alright. I hope he's still alive.'

Hobi thought when suddenly, he heard his door unlock. Afraid, he turned immediately to see who it was and what they wanted now.

Hoseok's POV:

I froze when I saw him. The Min Yoongi guy. He had on a long black coat, a black turtleneck and a pair of glasses. His boots were pure leather and his jeans were black too.
For such a petite man, he was very intimidating. I gulped.

"What do you want?! Why are you keeping me here?! I didn't shoot you!"

He stared blankly at me and finally spoke.

"Apparently you didn't, indeed." his voice was deeper than I remembered with a bored, nonchalant tone about it. Like saying a single word was too much work for him. It made his voice raspy and for some weird reason, it gave me goosebumps.

"Now that you know that I'm innocent, Let me go!" I growled.

"Lower that tone, or else." his warning was low.

"Else what?" I hissed, folding my arms.

"Try me and see. You're alive right now. Just try me." he said casually, fixing his glasses.

No lie he gave me the chills and I knew better than to push his limits a little too much.

"Look," I sighed and spoke in a calmer tone, "Just let me go. This was all a misunderstanding and I want to go home."