12- A Proposal

Hi Guys! 👋

(Forgive me for the typos. Didn't proofread. Correct me if you find any, please.)

*.*.*.*

Writer's POV:

The three young men were allowed to walk about freely in the house for the days that followed. Seokjin and Taehyung were happy to have found each other and Hoseok was glad he was in their company because they always helped him stay positive and see the bright side of things. Taehyung and Hoseok got along quite well in just a few days, given that they were around the same age and had the same interests when it came to a lot of things like music, sports, movies, their campus and so on.

One afternoon, both sat in the guarded gardens, on a bench. Seokjin was inside the house. Both Namjoon and Yoongi had left for work earlier that morning, like they'd been doing ever since Taehyung's arrival. The captives had breakfast without them and sometimes dinner. They were very comfortable during these times that both men were absent.

Hobi and Tae chatted about different things until Taehyung decided to talk about something a little more serious.

"What are you going to do if ever you leave, Hobi? You have no home anymore. Nor do you have any property left." Taehyung asked, a hint of worry in his tone.

Hoseok sighed.

"I don't know, Taetae. I've been trying to think of something for the two weeks I've been captive here and nothing. I don't know. Maybe Bambam, that friend of mine I'd mentioned, will be able to take me in for a few days."

"You said he has a roommate right?"

"Yeah." Hoseok sighed, desperate. "I don't know. I don't like being a burden to other people, you know. I want to have my own stuff. I want to repay my debts and be independent. I would've succeeded if that asshole of Min Yoongi hadn't kidnapped me."

"By becoming a stripper? It would've been too dangerous. To do stuff like that you need a bodyguard, a Mac or something. Someone who'll protect you just in case these men you had rendezvous with tried something."

Hoseok shrugged.

"Mm. I don't care."

"You're straight. Why didn't you target women?"

"Because most perverts are men? Who leave their wives and homes to go out and realise their dirty fantasies. Most of them, hidden gay men. I might be straight but I'm ready to go to extremes for a pay. Men pay better than women."

Taehyung wasn't happy with all his friend was saying. In just a few days, he'd gotten attached to the usually bright boy.

A guard had began approaching both boys.

"You can live with Jin hying and–"

"He already proposed it and I refused, Tae. I'll find a solution." Hoseok cut him, "All I have to do is–"