11- Taehyung

Salute!

*.*.*.*

J

in's POV:

I gasped when a guard barged into my room the next morning with a terrified and blindfolded Taehyung.
I jumped off my bed immediately.

"Taehyung?!"

"Hyung?!"

He was thrown at my feet and the guard left. I immediately knelt and pulled him into my arms.

"Taetae!" I felt my eyes water when he hugged me back.

Writer's POV:

"Jinnie!" the younger sobbed and Jin hurried to untie his hands and blindfold.

Taehyung opened his eyes and the first thing he saw was his brother's flawless face.

"Hyung! You're alive! It really is you!"

They hugged tight, Jin covering his younger brother's face with kisses. Taehyung was his only family. His baby.

"Are you okay?? What happened?? Why are you here??" Jin asked.

"I was on my way to school when I was suddenly dragged into a black van. And– and they told me to stop screaming, saying that I was going to be with my family soon."

Jin's eyes widened a little as he understood something.

"I– I begged Mr. Kim to let me talk to you. To let me see you to at least tell you I was fine."

"Mr. Kim??" Taehyung looked at his brother with furrowed brows. "Kim Namjoon?? He's behind this?? Why–"

Taehyung stopped talking when the bathroom door flung open and a freshly showered and dressed Hoseok stepped out. Hoseok too was surprised to see a new face.

"Who's this?" he asked in wonder.

"Hobi, this is Taehyung. My brother."

Hoseok's eyes widened and he flashed Taehyung the brightest smiles.

"Taehyung-ah. I've heard so much about you from Jin hyung. Hi, I'm Hoseok and –" Hoseok cut his sentence short and frowned when he realised something was off.

"Wait... How– What is he doing here??" Hobi asked Jin.

"Remember I begged Mr. Kim to let me speak with Tae? Well this is the result." Jin sighed.

"Oh." Hoseok shook Taehyung's hand, "I'm sorry you're in this mess too, now."

"You're withheld here too?" Taehyung asked, "What happened, hyung?"

Both older men proceeded to narrate their sides of the story and how it'd been hell for them until recently when they were being treated a little better.

"Now that I think of it..." Taehyung stared intensively at Hoseok, "You look familiar. Which school did you drop out from?"