7- Innocent

Hellooooo to my few readers. Thank you!

*.*.*.*

Writer's POV:

An entire week passed. Taehyung was worried to the core. He didn't know what to do. He'd filed complaints at the police station about his older brother gone missing, with the help of Vernon.
But it was to no avail as the none of the policemen did anything about the issue. What Taehyung didn't know was that the chief of the police had received a call from someone very powerful, asking them not to pursue any investigations having something to do with either Kim Seokjin or Jung Hoseok. It was a child's play given how corrupt the police were.

The younger spent his nights crying and looking for his older brother by himself but to no avail. He was losing hope and imagined that the worse had happened to his brother. Where could Seokjin be? What had happened to him that night?

*.*

"Are you sure?" Namjoon asked with a frown.

"Yes. They're clean. Kim Seokjin, the older, is just a doctor and nothing more. The good citizen. Never been arrested, had an excellent school record and has been donating what he can to charity since he was in highschool. We discovered he had a date that night and probably went out for some fresh air before getting caught up in the shooting." their chief guard said, "The bodyguard that found you said he found Seokjin trying to cease the bleeding with his shirt.  However, it was better he took Seokjin along just in case he did have something to do with all of it."

Namjoon fixed his glasses, brows furrowed and fingers touching his lips as he thought.

"And what about the other idiot?" Yoongi asked, frowning. "He showed up seconds after I'd been shot and just stared at me. What did you discover about him?"

"He's clean too. Jung Hoseok. He's 21 and a school dropout. Apparently he dropped out of school last week. We searched deeper. Apparently his family cut all ties with him, he has been living and struggling alone for four years now. He was arrested twice for destruction of private property and was once found with a light quantity of cocaine on him. He was bailed out these two times by a friend. Other than that, he's harmless. He's just a little rebellious."

"Whatever. What was he doing around the area where we were shot?" Yoongi asked impatiently.

"We discovered that the friend that bailed him out twice works at the Cherry Bomb. We were able to get answers from him after scaring him a little and he confessed having helped Jung sneak into the Cherry Bomb."

"What for?" Namjoon spoke again.

"Apparently to find clients."

"Clients??" both men asked in wonder.

"Yes. He was owing rent and was going to be kicked out soon. He thought of making money by becoming a stripper and proposing private shows to wealthy men in exchange for money."

Yoongi scoffed and Namjoon shook his head.

"It's fine, Jaebum. You may leave."