13- Versace

I love this chapter!

*.*.*.*

Writer's POV:

When Hobi told his friends about it all later that night, they were very surprised.

"Hmm, sounds fishy." Taehyung scrunched his nose.

"I know right. But I don't have a choice. He is clearly a man who keeps his word and so I'll just have to cope. At least, I'll be able to leave this house."

"Escape." Taehyung said but was immediately poked by his brother.

"Don't say that. Hobi, don't. Just gain his trust. This whole thing is a test as well. Don't blow it." Seokjin advised and Hoseok nodded.

"You're right, hyung. I'll definitely not risk my life, trying to escape. I'll just be patient."

"Good."

Hoseok was already nervous about the next day. He would have to stick with Yoongi at all times, but most importantly, he had to be careful and not fuck things up.
~~

"Seriously?" Namjoon asked with a raised brow, smirk on his lips as he raised his glass to sip his wine.

After dinner, he and Yoongi had settled in one of the several living rooms, to chat. Yoongi then told him about what he'd proposed to Hoseok.

"Mhm." Yoongi hummed, sipping his own wine.

"He's caught your eye, hunh." Namjoon continued.

"You can say that. You know I like challenges, Joon. That boy is one. He has good looks and is very pretty, yet his mouth runs a lot. I'll see if I can solve that problem. It'll be fun having him around me. Plus, it's a win win." Yoongi shrugged.
"I get to enjoy his company, he gets gifts and more in return."

"So, you want to make him your sugar baby?" Namjoon smiled, amused.

Yoongi cocked a brow.

"Mm. Sort of. He's actually my type of sugar baby, though he actually isn't one. I'll make him one."

"And he has no idea."

"He thinks he'll be nothing more than a personal assistant. But eventually, he'll realise. When he does, it'll be too late because he'll realise he loves how I treat him. The boy is greedy. A few expensive gifts and it's all good. He's the type that'll enjoy being spoiled." Yoongi ended with a chuckle, sipping more of his alcohol.

"Truth in all you've said. But there's a problem. He said he isn't gay, right?"

"So? It's his company I want. No sexual favors or whatever. Hugs will be the limit."

(We'll see about that, soon 😂😂😂)

Namjoon nodded.

"Can't wait to hear the details of this when it all begins." he chuckled.

"You'll get them." Yoongi smirked.

*.*.*

The next morning, Hoseok was awakened by a guard who barged noisily into his room. Given that they'd all been given some degree of freedom, they were each given a room, Seokjin remaining in the one first given to him.

"Mm, duuuude! What the fuck??" Hoseok groaned in sleep.

"It's 6:30AM. Get up and get clean. Breakfast with the Mr. Min is at 7:30, then you both leave for work at 8:30."