2- Doctor Kim Seokjin

...Hello 😊...

*.*.*.*

Jin followed the hospital's main doctor around. It'd been a few weeks since he'd graduated and he'd been sent to work at the central hospital. However being a newbie, he was not given any difficult tasks and had to follow the main doctor around like an assistant to observe a little more and be put to test when the time would come.

He was getting bored of not being able to do anything serious yet but was still happy to finally carry the title of a doctor. Jin hoped to have a hospital of his own soon.
-

"Seokjin?" the main doctor, doctor Kyungsoo, called and Jin came rushing to his side and that of the nurse that seemed to be telling the doctor something.

"Yes?"

"Got something for you. There's a young man with a twisted ankle in the consultation room. Take care of him." he stated.

"Okay."

"Follow me doctor." the nurse said and Seokjin followed her.

They made their way to the large consultation room where several patients were being examined by the nurses and some doctors.

"There he is." the nurse pointed to a boy seated on one of the beds, waiting patiently.

"Okay." Jin grabbed his notepad and walked up to the young man.

"Well, hello." Jin greeted with a dazzling smile. The young man looked up and found the doctor's smile so warm, he smiled back.

"Hello."

"I'm doctor Kim Seokjin. You can call me, Jin. Your name?"

"Kim Jungkook." the boy replied and watched the doctor note it down.

"Alright, Jungkook. Lemme see your ankle."

Seokjin put his pad aside and bended, grabbing Jungkook's ankle. He'd taken his shoes off and had folded his jeans so his ankle would be visible.
Jin noticed it was a little swollen and red.

"Hm, tell me if it hurts when I do this." he moved the ankle in different directions and Jungkook would yelp and tell him when it hurt.

"What happened?"

"A wrong sprint. I run track." Jungkook explained.

"I see. Well, it doesn't look like your muscle has been affected but we'll have a scan just in case. I'll prescribe some painkillers to you, as well as an antibiotics for the swelling. A pomade will do too."

"Oh, okay."

"Do you have money on you? For the scan and-"

"Jungkook." a deep and quite soothing voice called and both the doctor and the boy turned to see a tall and very handsome man enter. He was followed by a shorter male with porcelain skin and smoky eyes. They both looked expensive.

Seokjin immediately recognised the taller as the one and only Kim Namjoon, CEO of Kim Enterprise. A powerful and influential man.