9- Apology

Hellooooo 👋😊

*.*.*.*

Writer's POV:

A few days passed and Seokjin was very calm. He did his best not to anger the guards or Namjoon whenever they came to check on him from time to time just to see if he was behaving right. This gained him some points in his favor.

Hoseok on the other hand remained a brat. Even when Yoongi had visited him the second day, Hoseok had lashed at him and the guard again, cursing and trying to kick his way out of Wonho's tight grip in order to attack Yoongi. His behavior worsened and he hated the idea of being locked up. At this point, he preferred to die. He was a lost case and did nothing but irritate Yoongi. After visiting him for that second time, Yoongi stopped coming. He would leave Hoseok to rot there.

*.*

"You've been good, Seokjin." Namjoon said casually, pocketing his hands as he stared down at the beautiful man sitting on the couch in his room.

"This means I get to have some privileges?" Jin asked.

"Yes. But under one more condition." Namjoon raised his perfect finger.

"What?" Jin asked with furrowed brows.

"Your friend, has been hysteric."

"Hoseok?"

"He's been giving us a hard time and my friend has really been thinking of killing the fool."

"No!" Seokjin exclaimed with wide eyes, "Please, don't!"

"That's where the condition comes in. He'll be brought here. If you're able to make him calm down and change that hostile nature of his, then he'll live. It's either that, or he dies."

"I will talk to him! Just don't kill him!"

"Fine. If he does calm down and accepts his fate like you have, then you will be able to leave this room soon." Namjoon stated and headed for the door. He stepped out, leaving Jin alone.

~~

Taehyung stared at a picture of his hyung with swollen eyes. A whole week and a half. His older brother was nowhere to be found.
He'd searched and searched, given that he couldn't count on the police. He was broken inside and was losing all hope to ever find him again.

"Where are you, hyung? I need you to come back, please. I know you're alive. I- I hope you're alive."

~
Hoseok fought the men off, kicking, scratching and punching as two hefty guards tried to hold him still and blindfold him.

"Remain still!" Wonho who was watching, ordered angrily.

Hoseok continued to shake, trying to pull his arms out of their strong grips. He was a case!

"Stay still or I'll beat the hell out of you!" Wonho threatened. Though they had been asked not to hurt the prisoners, Hoseok was making it real hard for the guards to follow the order.

Suddenly, Yoongi appeared and walked straight to Hoseok who had not seen him approach. He pulled out a syringe full of a liquid and injected the younger in the neck. Hoseok froze, eyes wide as he looked at Yoongi in shock. The older injected all the liquid and Hoseok went limp, his legs weakening and his arms as well. He immediately passed out.

"Sheesh. He sure is stubborn." Namjoon mused, appearing at the door.

Yoongi frowned at an unconscious Hoseok.