3- Friends with benefits 🔞

Tried writing some smut in this chapter lol 😂😂

*.*.*.*

H

oseok's POV:

I stood in front of my bathroom mirror, observing the dye on my hair. When I saw that it was all done, I washed it off in the sink. Soon enough, my hair was dried and brown.
Given that I was going to sneak into the Cherry bomb drinking club with the help of Bambam, once in I had to look presentable and not draw in too much attention. Something that would've surely happened if I'd decided to keep my silver hair.

I left my bathroom and went to change into the suit I'd borrowed from Bambam weeks ago. It would help me fit in with the wealthy people I was going to meet at the Cherry Bomb.

Once done, I left my room.

*
Jin's POV:

I buttoned my shirt and fixed my glasses. I wasn't in any mood to go out that night but since I'd accepted Vernon's invitation, I had no choice but to do so.

I stepped out into our little living room to find Taehyung spread out on the couch with a bowl of popcorn, watching a drama. When he saw me, he whistled and sat up immediately.

"Woohoo, you look great hyung." he complimented.

"It's just a shirt, Tae." I said, grabbing my wallet on a nearby table.

"Yes, but you look great in it."

"I look great in everything. Tsk." I scoffed and he chuckled.

"That's my hyung right there

"That's my hyung right there. So, who's the lucky guy? It's a date, right?"

"It's Vernon and it's not a date." I replied.

"It should be one. Give him a chance to woo you, hyung. The guy's hot and you need some good dick in your life." the younger stated factually.

Seokjin reddened immediately.

"Yah! Mind your language!" he exclaimed and his brother chuckled at how flustered he was.

"When was the last time you had someone in your life? The last time you dated? Three years ago, and you blamed it on wanting to focus on medicine school and obtain your doctorate. Now that that's done and you have a job, go out there and be a hoe."

Jin face palmed himself and his younger laughed. But Taehyung had a point. It'd been long since he'd gone out to have fun or even had sex. He'd not been in a serious relationship either. Vernon seemed like a good guy and he really was attractive. Jin decided to let his colleague woo him. Maybe things would turn out favorably and they would get to go on a real date to see where this would take them.