6- Kidnapped -II

👋👋😊😊💖💖

*.*.*.*

Writer's POV:

Yoongi and Namjoon had brought separate cars to the Cherry Bomb that night because though they lived together in a huge mansion (their choice), Yoongi had planned to travel to Busan for business.
However, the attack on them forced them to change their plans.

Both men were driven to central hospital where they were taken in privately and through the back door so that no one would see them. They were known by all of Seoul and anybody could recognise them easily. They didn't want some rumors on them, especially since Namjoon was going to participate in the upcoming elections to become mayor of the city.

Dr. Kyungsoo immediately took them under his care and it was through him that Yoongi discovered that Namjoon had been shot as well and was unconscious.

Both men were immediately the hospital's priority. The bullets were taken out and their wounds were treated.
The doctor told them they needed at least a week's rest and more for the wounds to heal. Yoongi refused to stay in the hospital for that long.

"Please spend the night then, so I can observe both of you. But once you are released tomorrow, make sure to go home and remain in bed. Have your men take care of you. It is important that you do not work or engage in any physical activity just yet. You'll have to come back for a regular check up until you are fine."

"No need. We'll have you brought to our mansion."

"Uh, okay then. Just do what I've asked you and everything will be fine."

Yoongi lay down again and was allowed to rest.

Meanwhile

Seokjin and Hoseok, both still unconscious were driven to the private property of both businessmen.

The boys were taken to underground garage of the huge house where they were handcuffed to an iron pole in a big and cold room that was filled with car products and necessities.
Their ankles too were tied.

*.*

The next morning, the businessmen were driven back to their mansion, accompanied by some nurses.

Namjoon was still unconscious and was taken to his room where the nurses injected and connected him to a glucose water bag and some machines they'd brought along from the hospital. He wasn't going to lack any medication. However, the nurses were surprised they weren't allowed to stay and watch over him.

Yoongi was obliged to walk with crutches for a while, while taking enough rest and staying in his bed until full recovery. The maids and servants in the house were in charge of taking care of both their masters.

--
That same morning, Hoseok was first to wake up.
He was terrified to find himself cuffed to a pole in a cold room. He immediately remembered the previous night.

"Oh, no. Oh no, no, no, no, no!" he cried, trying to pull on his cuffs.

There was slight movement in his vision and that was when he looked up to see that he wasn't alone. A little distance away from him and cuffed along the same horizontal pole was a very handsome young man.

"Oh, fuck no!" Hoseok cried and shook aggressively, trying to free his ankles and wrists at the same time.
The commotion caused Jin to wake up.

Instead of finding himself in his bed, he too realised with horror that he was in bondage.