5- Kidnapped

A hundred reads?? Thank youuuu 💖💖.

And oh, this is a long ass chapter 😶😶😶.

Let me know if you find mistakes while reading.

*.*.*.*

Writer's POV:

Hoseok had succeeded in getting at least eight good men. They'd all taken his number and had planned rendezvous with him. He sure was proud of himself.

He made his way to the counter where Bambam was serving drinks. He took a seat and Bambam immediately approached him.

"How's it going?" he asked, shaking the cocktail mixer.

"Perfect. I got nine of them. That's enough for the night. I'm disgusted from all of them trying to kiss or touch me." Hoseok grimaced.

"And you're not even gay. Yet you seduced them like it was nothing." Bambam mused.

"I know right." Hoseok chuckled.

Honestly, Hoseok didn't even know what he was. He'd had a few sexual relationships with girls here and there to satisfy his needs but honestly, he had no attraction or whatsoever to them. Even when he had sex with girls, it was because he forced himself to. Just to satisfy his horny self from time to time.

On the other hand, he wasn't attracted to men either. He'd never engaged in any sexual relationship with a guy. When he was fifteen, he'd kissed a few guys because he was bi-curious, trying to figure out if he would be attracted to men since it wasn't really the case with the girls. In the end, he disliked every single kiss and concluded that he was definitely not attracted to men. Or women. But it was better to have sex with women than with men in his opinion.

"I gotta return to work. Talk to you later." Bambam said and left after Hoseok gave him a nod.

'Lemme find one more guy, to round it up to ten.'

he thought and stood, once again going to hunt.

*
The wealthy and extremely powerful men sat in the private section of the big club, in one of the rooms. Amongst them, Kim Namjoon and partner Min Yoongi.

"That's it or nothing." Yoongi said with a frown, "We get 55% and you 45%. Nothing more."

The man seated across them with his own men at his side, frowned.
A drug lord and ruthless mafioso he was. Not someone you would trust but the type you found yourself making business with. He went by the name of Bobby.

"Yoongs, my friend-"

"I am not your friend." Yoongi replied dryly.

"We agreed to this that went the drugs would he delivered, we would get 55% and you 45% because we did most of the work her, getting it shipped to one of our ports." Namjoon stated ever so seriously, "I lost some of my most trustworthy men in the process and there's no way we're sharing this equally."