9.

When I opened my eyes in the morning, the light came directly into them which made me close them again. I let out a breath and tried to move around on the bed when something stopped me. I quickly noticed a small hand fisting my shirt firmly not letting me move.

"Morning", Jo mumbled sensing me waking up but I didn't think she was much awake either. She rubbed her head on my side and let out a breath.

"Did you just sniff me?", I asked amused. My voice came out harsh, deep and low and I noticed Jo shivering under my touch.

She didn't reply. She just removed her hand from my shirt and placed it under it.

I froze.

She hummed under her breath as she traced small circles on my skin. When she touched my V-line, I arched my back a little bit, affected, which made her let out a chuckle.

Though my hand quickly removed hers from my skin.

I couldn't take it.

I noticed the small smirk on her face as she kept her eyes closed still pressed up to my side.

She was definitely playing with me and she was surely enjoying it.

With a swift movement I turned around and laied on top of her -like flat on top of her- making sure I put all my weight on her. I placed my head on her stomach and my arms wrapped themeselves firmly around her hips.

"You're really trying to kill me there, FT, aren't you?", she asked breathless using the nickname my friends do just to annoy me.

I smirked in reply and closed my eyes.
After a few seconds I felt her hands on the back of my neck. Her fingers twirled a lock of my hair and then started running hard against my head making sure to massage it as well.

I let out a breath buring my head further in her stomach.

I was trying to outdo her but she still managed to have me behind her tail. How the-

I interrupted my thoughts and went into action. My right hand grabbed her left thigh and I heard a gasp coming from her mouth. I ran my fingers slowly on her smooth skin as I let my hand roam higher. When it went under the hoodie reaching her hip her breath hitched and she started breathing quicker. Her stomach started going up and down even faster.

My hand passed the side of her underwear and I stop when I reached her rib.

She sighed loudly and when her hand fisted my hair even harder, I knew she was affected.

Two can play this game.

I smirked to myself. When I realized the position we were, me laying on top of her rubbing slow circles at her skin and her running both of her hands through my hair, my heart started beating faster.

Were we having a moment?

My thoughts were cut off quickly when a phone started ringing and by the squeal Jo let out, I realized it was hers. She suddenly put both of her hands on my shoulders and pushed me away from her. I stambled back surprised of her sudden behaviour.

She stood up abtarbtly and when she checked the called ID, she gasped.

"Andrew", she whispered to me, which made me roll my eyes and lay back to the bed.

Like I'd care.

She fixed herself like he was going to see her and answered the phone.

"Hey?", she said

I couldn't make out had he was saying but Jo nodded quickly. "Yeah, sure", she replied to him. "You can come by the set later and we can talk"

He kept talking to her and when Jo's eyes lightened up, I realized he was feeling her head with those lovey coupley quotes bullshit or something.