Ending?

Hi guys, I know I haven't updated in... literally months, and a lot of you likely took that as this story either being over, or abandoned. It was neither, I just honestly kept having real life coming up repeatedly. Every time there's been a new Try Guys video out, or I rewatch an old one, I have the desire to write, just no time or no mental capacity. 

The thing is, I'm sure most of you saw the newest Try Guys video (or at least saw the title, or saw something on social media) that Eugene is officially coming out as gay. I'm happy and proud for him, but it does make me feel weird to continue to write a story that's more geared towards him being with a female reader. It can be kind of ambiguous at times, but there have been things to push the idea that Honor is a female, such as the nickname.  With the way he previously described it, I thought it was bi or pan, especially after them answering the Web's Most Searched Questions. 

I didn't end the last chapter on a cliffhanger or anything, they were just beginning to start their lives together - the new company, Wes coming in a few months, moving in together and all, so I think that may be my ending. I know in a fictional world, where morals are already kind of grey since I'm writing a love story about a real life person I don't know, that his real life sexuality bothering me may seem weird (and I'm sure there are plenty of other openly gay entertainers that have reader inserts about them with females), but I do want to at least have that much respect.

I hope you guys understand. I appreciate all of you so much, you've left wonderful feedback, given me funny comments, and really supported me. I wouldn't have made as many chapters as I did without you guys. I'm going to leave the story up, since it was all written pre-his coming out, so feel free to reread and enjoy it. Maybe I'll see some familiar usernames on my other stories, if our fandoms cross again.

xoxoxo

Emily