Sleepover.

It was a quick stop at my house, mostly needing to grab a change of clothes for tomorrow, PJs, and toiletries. It was enough to fill up a small backpack, and I headed back out to his car, tossing it in the back seat. 

"You're gonna have to excuse the fact I don't usually wear terribly sexy pajamas," I commented as he pulled out and headed towards his place. 

"Oh, you don't usually wear stockings, shorty shorts, and a long t-shirt?" he teased, referring to my date night outfit for the last time we fell asleep together.

I smacked his shoulder playfully. "Nope. But it was comfortable, and I had a nice pillow," I winked at him.

"Well you should be made aware I usually sleep shirtless, just fair warning," he glanced over at me before back to the road.

I shrugged. "I've seen you almost entirely naked. Well... I have seen you entirely naked, just covering the front bits. Shirtless won't bother me," I assured him. Really, giving me an excuse to see him shirtless was a plus actually. "Oh lord, you get to see this" -I motioned to my face- "makeup free." 

He laughed softly. "I've seen it pretty close to makeup-free before. Either way, you're beautiful," he commented, leaning over to press a kiss to my shoulder at a stop light. 

"You can be so sweet when you want to be," I teased lightly. It was true though, that he wasn't usually seen as the "sweet" one. Some videos showed it more than others, but he was a pretty closed off guy. 

"Yes, and the rest of the time I'm a beautiful asshole," he teased back, grinning over at me. I just rolled my eyes at him as he parked, grabbing my bag out of the back and got out. 

"Hi, babies," I greeted the two furbabies as we went inside, seeing Pesto and Emma at our feet, begging for attention. I leaned down to pet them both, letting them shower me in kisses.

"What's say we take them for a walk so they can get out for a little bit, then we can come back, change, and order food?" he suggested.

I nodded, getting one of the leashes and put it on Pesto as Eugene put the other on Emma. "We can be so domesticated at times," I joked as we ended back out. 

"The life of a furbaby parent," he responded playfully. "Cause you get to be stepmom, even if we're not married... Oh, by the way, they like to cuddle at night."

"I'm used to cuddlebug dogs, no worries," I assured him. 

We made sure both dogs did what they needed to, before heading back inside. We got changed (though he kept his shirt on for now), ordered Postmates, and got comfortable. 

"It was nice to see how many fans support us," he commented, fingers tangled in my hair as we watched some random show on TV. 

I hummed softly, nuzzling closer. "It was. They were all super sweet. I know my Instagram got flooded with tagged photos this weekend, with more likely to come, so I'll have to go through them and find some cute ones," I murmured.

I felt his lips against my hair. "You're in them, they'll all be cute," he said. It wasn't a super flirty or teasing tone, but one of the more serious times. He gave me a variety of compliments, pretty frequently, and I knew he always meant it, but it felt special to hear it in such an earnest tone. 

"I like all sides of you, even the ones that can be hard to handle, but this may be one of my favorites," I noted, knowing he'd understand since it was how we worked. 

"Calm and behaving myself?" he asked, glancing down at me.

"Calm and cuddly," I corrected. I knew damn well he could never fully behave himself. 

He smiled and leaned down, pressing his lips to mine. I happily returned, fingers dancing along his chest as we kissed, not minding about it lingered. The third date had been filled with a lot of making out, and it definitely happened a bit since then (as well as our drunken night.) I shifted to lay my feet across his lap, arms wrapped around his neck, melting into the kiss.

A hand rested on my calf, moving his fingers enough to stroke gently. Intimate and affectionate, but not pushy.  A perfect balance we were able to create.

After a few minutes, he pulled away enough to rest his forehead against mine, my eyes coming open to gaze into his. "Is it weird to say I think I'm falling in love with you?" he murmured, just above a whisper. If we hadn't been so close, I may have missed it.

"Huh-mm," I murmured, shaking my head a little. "I am falling for you too," I confessed.

I could feel his shoulders relax, and he smiled more. "I'm glad to hear it." 

We relaxed a bit longer, before it was getting hard to stay awake, so we dragged ourselves into his room and bathroom. We brushed our teeth and did everything that went along with it, and I took my make up off, following my short night routine before going into his bedroom. He'd pulled his shirt off while I washed my face, and I took a minute to admire before crawling into bed. I curled up against his chest, his arm around me, and the dogs found a comfortable spot by our feet. "Goodnight, honeybun," he commented.

"Goodnight, pretty boy."