ShipIt.

The weekend was nice, and it felt natural for us to wake up together. As per usual, Sunday was spend together as well, and he took me home when it got late. I had a feeling if I had brought more clothes, we probably would have just stayed together through the night and gone to work on Monday together. He did tell me he had to be in the office a little early so he couldn't pick me up, but that was fine with me. It wasn't an everyday thing, and it meant getting to sleep in. At least until my usual time.

Part of me considered being lazy and doing the minimum, but decided against it and did a usual work look, before heading down to the office.

I checked a few emails on my computer, replied to a few, and Ned came over to squat next to me after about an hour. "So, is it past that "too early" point to have you guys on Ship It? I have this idea that needs semi-new couples, but still don't wanna push you guys," he commented.

I glanced over at him, brow quirked slightly in curiosity. "I'm fine with it. Not sure where Eugene is right now though," I answered, glancing around the office. 

"He's getting a coffee refill in the break room, we just got done with a Try Guys meeting. I asked him already, and he said to ask you," Ned told me, getting up.

"If he's fine with it, I'm fine with it," I shrugged. "When do you need us?" 

"Uhm, like, now-ish if you can? My other couples have outside of the office significant others who couldn't come until later today, so if I can get one filmed and maybe start editing it before they get here, that'd be really great," he explained.

I glanced at my computer again, seeing there were no new emails. "I don't have any meetings until later today, and I'm not crunched for a deadline, so now works, for me at least," I said, closing out the stuff I'd been working on. 

"Woohoo, time to find the boyfriend!" he said enthusiastically, grabbing my hand and dragged me towards the break room where we almost literally ran into Eugene. "You're needed," he informed my boyfriend, handing me over to him.

"He's really excited," I noted, as if it wasn't obvious.

"You don't say?" Eugene asked sarcastically as we followed Ned towards the studio. 

Once they finished getting set up, and I made sure I looked okay with the lights and all, we got to filming.

"This Ship It is about new couples answering serious questions, to see how well you guys are on the same page. You two tend to be more in sync than a Lip Sync Battle, so I have a feeling this won't be too hard on you guys," he explained. "They're mostly geared towards future stuff, but also relationship opinions, and timing, as well as each of you will have a more personalized question to ask each other. Are you guys ready?"

We glanced at each other, a mix of nerves and confusion surely on both of our faces before nodding.

"Do you guys think jealousy in a relationship is helpful or hurtful?"

"I don't think it's black and white, there are levels, and times and places where it may be, but if you have to always be together or always be in contact with your significant other so they don't get worried or jealous," Eugene started off.

"It's definitely more of a gray area and case by case," I agreed. "I have trust issues, so it's almost more hurtful to me than it is to him if I'm being extra jealous because I don't want to annoy him about it, especially when I know it's irrational. But sometimes, it lets your partner know you care, and that you don't want to lose them. There is often other types of jealous though, besides if you feel like another person is gonna come in and take them away. Jealousy of income, success.. that stuff isn't healthy at all, in any relationship, romantic or otherwise."