Vidcon.

A/N: I know I don't do these a lot, but wanted to say thank you guys for your support! I do take requests for what you guys want to see in future chapters, so anything that you want to see, let me know, and I may be able to make it happen. This is a lighter chapter inspired by the video of their skit at Vidcon!

The next week went... mostly smooth. It was really busy, and even more so because Vidcon was coming up. We all had different stuff to do and get ready for, even though it was a little more than a handful of us going; Try Guys, Lady Like and Buzzfeed Violet, though I was going along as an honorary Try Guy member (something the four guys pushed a little for, not that it took a lot of pushing.) 

The guys were doing a skit, there were a few Q8As going on, as well as Meet and Greets. In general, we could also just walk around an enjoy the convention. It kind of gave us three days off, even if we'd technically be "working" while at the convention, and it meant we had an extra day of "work" since Vidcon ended on Saturday. 

The majority of us met there, except Eugene and I carpooled again, as well as stopped to get Keith and Zach. Ned was bringing his wife, so they were taking their car. 

"Remember, you two can't sneak off and make out all the time," Keith teased from the backseat as Eugene drove towards the convention center. 

"Why not? We're free a lot of the day," he asked, though there was something in his tone that told me he was joking. Mostly. 

Keith did that facial shrug (that no one can ever really describe beyond that.) "Good point. Guess you can. Just no Vidcon sex," he taunted. He loved us, but he also loved torturing us.

"Keith!" I cried out, flushed. That was definitely not something we'd gotten to, only making out. 

Eugene gave me a look that was a mix of devious and apologetic. "Damn, there go my plans for the weekend," he said, deadpan.

"I will hit you both," I warned, glaring back at Zach in my visor. "Do you want to join in?"

"On hitting them or being hit? Cause I'm just gonna behave myself," Zach responded, holding his hands up in surrender.

I smirked. "You can hit Keith for me. I'll deal with Eugene when he's not driving, so he doesn't kill us," I said.

"Deal with me later, huh? I like the sound of that. Maybe I will get Vidcon sex.." Oh lord, he was relentless today.

I glared at him. "LA has traffic, don't make me take advantage of it," I warned. 

He grinned and decided to take advantage of it himself, leaning over to peck my lips when we were stopped. "You love me."

"Only on Wednesday," I answered, hoping he'd get the joke.

It didn't take it long to kick in and he grinned over at me. "It is Wednesday."

"Hey, the hair gel hasn't seeped into your brain yet!" I said joyously and full of sarcasm. No, obviously the "I love yous" hadn't dropped yet, besides little flippant remarks here and there that we knew were joking (like if I made him food or he brought me coffee.) We loved we each, just weren't in love with each other. Yet.

We got to Vidcon, parking in the creator's section and went inside to get our passes. 

There wasn't a whole lot going on for Wednesday, mostly just figuring out the convention center, seeing where we'd be going, the guys got to properly rehearse on the stage a few times, but it was a pretty easy day overall. 

The next day was a little bit more, bouncing around between different panels to watch them, walking around the floor, and we even did a meet & greet. It was a bizarre feeling, having people come over, say hi and take pictures with us. The others were used to it, but I was the newbie. There were a few times where Eugene would have to pull me over because a fan wanted a picture with the two of us, or I had to do it to him. People were really sweet and supportive about it in person, and we stayed as close as we could, given the way the crowds could get at times. 

"Babe, your presence is requested when you have a minute," he commented at one point, and I finished what I was doing, before stepping over to him, and he slipped an arm around my waist. 

"You guys are sooo cute," the girl commented with big hearts in her eyes. "I think a lot of us were starting to think he'd be the eternal bachelor."

I grinned over at him. "Now he's just an eternal pain in my ass."

"Yeah, but you love it," he answered, kissing my cheek.

"Kiss her!" I heard a fan comment a few people back. 

That devilish smirk came back when heard that, and I tried not to be too worried about the wheels in his head turning. "Oh, you want me to kiss her?" he asked the people gathered, who cheered in response. "Okay," he used the hand around my waist to dip me down and gave me a big, theatrical kiss. For the most part, I couldn't complain, even if I wasn't big on PDA. 

The sounds were like I was underwater, muffled by the sparks of the kiss, but enough to be able to hear a variety of squeaks, squeals, cheers, and awwwws.

I was upright again, a little too soon in my opinion, and my head spun a little, whether it be from being pulled upright quickly, or just the heat of the kiss. I elbowed him for his antics but still couldn't keep the goofy grin off my face. 

Watching their skit later was hilarious, I was nearly crying from laughing so hard before all the other Buzzfeed people there were pulled up for part of recreating the Harlem Shake. It was a nice way to relax, be goofballs and bond with our co-workers and fans. 

We got to Network between a few people, hang out, and did some live streams on Instagram and Facebook. 

It was a little bittersweet once it was time to go home, this time just being Eugene and me in the car since a lot of our schedules were different for the last day.

"Ya know, we should have a sleepover sometime, when we actively decide to do it," I commented as he started to pull out of the parking lot.

He glanced over and rose a brow. "Oh yeah?"

"If you want, that is." Sleepovers were a grey area when it came to people. I needed to be friends with them, but it wasn't like I needed to be with them for months. We'd already slept together (in the literal sense) and we were adults, so it wasn't an issue for me. 

"It sounds like fun. Nothing we haven't done, except for making the conscious decision to sleep," he pointed out. Same wavelength, as always. "Any idea of when you want to do it?" he asked, glancing over at me.

"If you want, we can stop by your place, get some stuff, and then we can go to my place? Or would it be easier to do it at your place for the dogs?" I asked.

"Definitely easier for my place," he answered. "So swing by your place so you can get stuff instead?" he offered.

I nodded. "Sounds good." 

"Yay, sleepover," he said, playfully.