Broken Pieces

A/N.; This is only for me to say that a lot of y'all are going to be looking like drake once you read this chapter. 🤷🏾‍♀️ Also, this chapter focuses mainly on what's going on with Chris and Morgan. Her family will not be brought back into the storyline until next chapter. This is unedited! Vote 🗳& comment, please! Deuces!✌🏾
____________

Chris...

I hurt her. My heart hurts so bad. There's nothing I can do though. I have tried to explain so many times, but every time she has shut me down, out.

"You're leaving again?", I called lying on my side watching as she slowly redressed herself.

"Yup", she muttered nonchalantly.

I sighed, "When are we going to stop?", I asked.

"Stop?", she asked as if she had no idea what I was talking about.

"This, when are we going to stop doing this? You treat me like convenient dick and it hurts, Anise", I sneered.

I was upset. I am upset. The woman I love is treating me like I am just a random nigga off the streets.

"Okay", she muttered blandly.

"Okay? You know what? Get out", I said turning onto my back liking away from her.

"While you're in your feelings or whatever, my last appointment is tomorrow at 9", she said before she had left.

This has been going on for the last month and a half. Our son is a stubborn ass little boy that refuses to come out of his mama's stomach, so he is currently two weeks past due. The doctor said that if she has not naturally gone into labor by tomorrow night then her labor will be induced the following day.

Morgan is so closed off towards me. So distant and cold. The worst part is that she refuses to let me explain. I told her I had cheated because what I did was a form of cheating, but I did not have sex with the girl in those pictures. She never even gave me head, but she did kiss me once.

She kissed me and I kissed back for a second before my body and mind caught up with one another. I would never do that intentionally to Morgan. I thought of her as a friend and was just showing her around. However, she had not taken it as such. That friendship is long dead though because I could never look at her the same after the kiss incident.

I had kept it to myself, or so I had thought. Now she's telling the media that her and I have been sneaking around for months behind Morgan's back when that's nowhere near the truth.

"Father, I have been patient. I have been trying to show the woman you have given me that she is the only woman for me, but she uses me. She makes me feel lonely and unloved. I love her and I know I hurt her. This I know, but she won't even allow me to fix anything. Just please open her heart to me once again. Help her open her heart so that I can at least give her some kind of comfort or peace with the situation. I'm tired. I'm always the bad guy, but I'm not a bad man. I swear I am not. It just hurts so bad, man", I muttered praying aloud, a tear spilling from my eyes.

Morgan...

"What are you doing, Jah?", I asked.

He chuckled leaning in, our lips brushing.

Jahmil (Jah•mill) or Jah, and I were introduced to one another by Mama Tru. I had gone to Sunday dinner at Mama's house. I had not been expecting much from the night other than good food.

"Morgan, you look beautiful, sweetie. Come in", she greeted hugging me.

I returned her hug before stepping inside of the house.