The Great Reveal

Morgan...

I think this man is trying to make me kill him. He is really showing his ass out here in front of all of these people. He's currently doing the cabbage patch with RoRo and I must admit it is such a heart warming sight to see. Even Nia is here and we are being cordial. "Baby, come dance with us!", Chris called from the makeshift dance floor while doing the Harlem Shake. I shook my head 'No' not wanting to embarrass myself.

However, he was having none of that. He danced his way over to me and literally drug me onto the dance floor. "Noooo!", I groaned feeling his arms wrap around my waist as he pressed his front to my back. He began swaying our bodies to the beat forcing me to dance with him. After a minute I began to dance on my own and soon was backing it up on him. "Bend it over, ay! Bend ova, ay! And now you pregnant, ay! Ay, ay, ayy!", Chris goofy self yelled hyping me up.

I could not help but laugh as I stood up straight with my hand on my lower back supporting myself. "You goofy, my dude", I commented giving him a a chaste kiss on the lips. There were a lot of people here at this gathering at Chris' house from friends and family to a few celebrities. DJ Kaled was here with his family, Diddy and his boys, Tyga and King, MGK and his boys, and French Montana to name a few. We told everyone that we had a big announcement to make, but we never told them what. Truthfully, we are surprising everyone with our gender reveal.

Diddy was nice enough I host this party for us at his house. "How you feelin', baby?", Chris asked caressing my bump. I smiled, "I'm feeling pretty good. You having a good time, babe?", I responded. He nodded placing a sloppy kiss on my cheek. My face scrunched in distaste as I mushed his face causing him to laugh. "You not funny, Christopher", I mumbled. "I'm hella funny wit' yo' mad ass. I'm about to go holla at my boys for minute. Do you need or want anything before I do?", he said.

I shook my head 'no'. "No, i'm good", I responded. With a kiss to the lips he was gone weaving through our party guests. "MoMo!", a little voice cheered before a little boy crashed into my legs nearly knocking me over. I ruffled her hair lifting her onto my hip. "Hey, RoRo. What're you doin', lil mama?", I cooed before kissing her on the cheek.

"Royalty! Girl, get down from there! You're too big to be picked up by her like that!", Mama Brown called out of nowhere scaring the shit out of the both of us.

Royalty wiggled in my arms wiggling down my hip until I finally put her down on her own two feet. "Girl, I don't know whose butt to pop first, yours or hers? You know better", Mama chastised me. "I know mama, but she's just so cute", I whined. She scoffed, "She looks so much like her goofy ass daddy. Bless you child for knowingly laying down with my son. Them Brown genes strong", she said wistfully. I laughed carding my fingers through Royalty's hair. "Where is he by the way?", she asked while gesturing for Royalty to go find her mama.

"He's talking with his friends", I responded placing my hand on my bump. She hummed, "Figures. So I see that y'all invited that goofy ass girl here too", she retorted. I raided an eyebrow, "Who?", I asked curiously. "Chris goofy ass baby mama. Why'd y'all invite that lil' girl? That boy knows I can't stand her ass", she clarified, a look of annoyance on her face. I snickered shaking my head. "You childish, mama Brown. That's your grand baby's mother and regardless we're all family, the both of you need to remember that. I see where Christopher gets his pettiness from now, and to think that I always thought it was from his daddy", I responded playfully.

She sucked her teeth. "Girl, fuck that nigga. He ain't shit. I'm Chris daddy. That boy is all me and you damn skippy he gets it from me. I ain't raising no foo-foo ass niggas", she sassed. "Who a foo-foo ass nigga?", Nia asked stepping out of the crowd. "Yo' foo ass", Mama retorted with a straight face savagely. She did not even hesitate when she said it. I was laughing so hard that I began to cry.