Playin' Too Much

Morgan...

I have been inside my head for the last couple of weeks. I have been staying to myself. I felt like I could not trust anyone out here. My friends. My man and the father of my unborn child. I felt alone. So that is what I did, stayed alone.

Chris comes by, but I ignore his presence as if he were not even there. I also watch Royalty at least twice a week now. As for Karrueche, I have not heard from her since the day she had me arrested with those false claims. No, let me rephrase that. I have not heard from her directly nor in person since then. However, the bitch sure is internet ready with the bullshit. She has a bad case of the trolls.

"Babeh! Where you at!?", I heard Chris called throughout my house. I huffed shifting in bed trying to get comfortable. "Bae, where you at!?", he called again. I just continued scrolling through Netflix before clicking on 'Orange it the New Black' letting the video load. My bedroom door opened just as the series began to play on my television. "So you ain't the fuck hear me calling you, Morgan?", he barked slamming my bedroom door shut startling me.

I jumped rolling onto my hands and knees to make a quick escape. I knew that by the look on his face that I was in trouble. I crawled across the bed only to be flipped and drug back by my ankles just before I made it to the other side. "Where you goin', Anise?", he asked condescendingly. I kissed my teeth rolling my eyes. "Man, gone somewhere with that bull", I said kicking at him. I winced, his grasp on my ankles tightening painfully.

"Stop playing with me, Morgan", he quipped. "Mortal Kombat, fall back", I dismissed kicking my legs again. He gave me a flat look. "Fix ya damn face", I hissed. "Fix yo' got damn attitude and maybe I could", he retorted popping me on my thighs in between each word. "Stop!", I whined trying to protect my thighs from the hits, but I have more thighs than I do hands.

"Nah, you wanna ignore me 'n' shit. Fuck all dat shit. You got me fucked up, Morgan", he spat popping my thighs harder. My eyes began to water. "I'm sorry! Please, stop!?", I yelled my voice cracking as I burst out in tears. The hits stopped and my top half was pulled up from the bed into his arms as he hugged me comforting me. I shoved at his chest while crying and cursing his stupid ass out. "Calm-", I slapped the words right out of his damn mouth.

"Don't fuckin' hit me, nigga! I ain't no damn child, damn sho ain't yo' child!", I sneered slapping at his ass again but he caught my hands laying me back down on the bed with my hands pinned above my head down to the bed. "Ge-hmph", he kissed me and I melted. My big baby, bipolar, mad ass melted. Y'all already know what happened next.

His phone rang.

And guess what?

He ignored it,

But it rung again.

Knowing that he was not going to answer it I reached into his front pocket after slipping my hand free. I slid his phone out of his pocket bringing it up to my face so that I could see the screen clearly. My eyes widened in disbelief before narrowing in disgust at the name on the screen just before it stopped ringing in my hand and was snatched out of my hand. "Focus on me, bae", he mumbled turning my head kissing me on the lips again. I began to get back into the kiss when his phone started ringing again. So I snatched it out of his hand swiping my finger across the screen answering it.

'About time you answered the phone. I've been calling you for the last couple of weeks', this bitch drawled.

Chris must of knew that I was about to say something because his lips left mine. Instead they were on my neck on that spot that always gets me hot and in the mood. A moan slipped from my mouth involuntarily.