Me Without U

Morgan...

I wish that he would leave me alone. I wish that they all would would leave me alone.

"Morgan, can we talk?", he asked.

I rolled my eyes, "Can you leave me alone?", I retort.

"No", he sighed.

"There is your answer", I said snidely.

"Okay. Then your stubborn ass be quiet and listen", he leered.

"Chris, get the hell out", I dismissed.

"I did not cheat on you intentionally", he said.

"Bruh, I was born at night, not last night", I tisked.

"Why are you not willing to listen to me? If you love me even a little bit still you will let me explain. You would have some faith in me to know that I would never hurt you like that", he spat.

"Awe, is that it?", I cooed sarcastically.

He became angry. His eyes narrowed dangerously, nostrils flaring as his skin darkened from the rush of blood. Did I care though? Nope.

"Fuck you, Anise", he snapped before leaving.

"You already did, bitch", I called after him.

Boom!

I jumped startled as the door slammed shut, the lock clicking into place.

"The fuck was that, Anise!? I ain't hear you properly! Say that shit to my face!", Christopher spat towering over me.

"I did not stutter, nigga", I sneered.

"I thought so", he muttered.

Girl, he choked and fucked me. I could not even be mad anymore, at that moment at least. All I felt was immense pleasure as he dug me out.

However, it was in the moment that I had orgasmed that my mind became clear once again. The pain, frustration, and anger all hit me at once. And I cried. I cried in his arms while he was still buried inside of me kissing on my neck.

I kicked him out. I regretted allowing him back into my bed so easily. I said that I was done with him, our relationship. Yet, not even a full day later I was allowing him back between my legs. I was feeling ashamed.

"Hey, Morgan. It it check up time"

I forced a small smile onto my face as I adjusted my body to sit up on the bed to make everything easier for the both of us.

"Hey, Ms. Trudy. How are you doing today?", I said politely to my nurse.

Ms. Trudy is a fifty-three years young Palestinian woman that does not look a day over thirty-five. In the past couple of days she has been the mother I never had. Between her and my doctor, I have been well taken care of.

"Girl, what did I tell you about calling me Ms. Trudy?", she chided picking up my charts flipping through it.

I pouted, "To call you Mama Tru or get my big behind put over your knee", I mumbled.

"Uhm-hmm. You better start addressing me right. Now let me check on you and hopefully my future grandson", she said with a smile.