Chapter 16 : Hello Darling

CHAPTER 16 : HELLO, DARLING

>> LEN'S POV

A shadowy figure stood before me, and he was as tall as I am, I heard him laugh softly as ai sat up from the bed and looking from left to right, I am simply shocked. How did I get here? I closed my eyes and breathe in and out, and I looked at the man face-to-face with a serious expression, " Who are you? " I managed to say, but no reply, I asked him again, " Who are you? " this time with more feeling, I got down from the bed and got nearer to the man, " Why did you bring me here? "'and he closed his eyes, and also breathe in and out, and he finally looked at me and said,

" I'm a friend, no need to worry, I saw you lying flat on the streets and I took you in. " he said in a plain tone.

" Its none of your buissness anyway. " I got my school coat and headed towards the door.

" It is my buissness, we related by blood. " He said in a soft tone, also with a bit of sadness.

My eyes widen, and I gritted my teeth and slammed the door, leaving him behind. I walked out and noticed that it was already 1am, I am so dead to my mother right now. Good thing our house is just a few blocks away from here, so I can walk it home, it was a bit dark but I can manage. A few moments later, I got home and there I saw my mom sleeping on the table, and there was dinner wrapped in tinfoil, she did wait for me, and she was worried. I walked over to her and held her head, and she slept peacefully. The next morning...

I heard loud knocks on my door and when I opened it, it was my mother shocked, " Len! Why did you go home late? "

I sweatdropped, " Well, I was kinda sidetracked for a moment. "

She sighed and hugged me, " Are you okay atleast? If you're feeling sick you could stay at home. "

My face formed a smile as I hugged her back and closed my eyes, " I am. Thanks for the suggestion though. "

Mother let go with a smile, " Okay, get ready now. " and she left.

I lowered my head and looked at the window, " I'll do after I finish cleaning my room. "

The door opened again and mother appeared, " Forgot to tell you, its a few minutes till class starts, so I'll clean your room instead. " and she left.

My eyes widen as I jumped into the bathroom forgetting that I had clothes on, " Sheesh! "

I arrived at school a little late, but the good thing is that the teacher isn't there yet, so I had a 2-minute grace period. Time flies to fast, it was already Top 7's daily meeting, and we talked about the school papers and also to prepare for the school's future events. After all, October is drawing closer, which means, Halloween is also drawing nearer, and I've already noticed a few students talking about preparing for the event soon, if this spreads throughout the whole school, everyone will be talking about it! And yes, don't laugh if you say that I'm scared. Its never going to be funny.

Me, Claude and Hamato were walking down the halls just passing a few papers, I raised my head up high, " Oh yeah, I almost forgot. " and I put out a lunch box containing extra food, " I made too many food, I can't finish it. "

Claude had his eyes widened, " Wow, you cook?! What's that, can I have it instead? "

I sighed as I handed Claude the lunch box, " Its called bento, and sure, I don't eat much. "

Claude had a wide smile on his face as he carried the box, " You're just like a mom. "

" I don't remember giving birth to you. "