Chapter 28 : Friday The 13th

CHAPTER 28 : FRIDAY THE 13TH

>> LEN'S POV

This is one of my most hated day, Friday the 13th. Its not supposed to be scary or anything, but what I don't like it that everyone is trying to keep away from breaking mirrors, stepping on a crack, spilling salt and other things like that. I also believe that Claude is a top fan of this day, so he'll wear anything that would make him lucky and away from the dangers. He will probably direct us to even more trouble, also, since its a Friday, we have alot of free time, and Arima promised that the Top 7 should go out and have out fun. Heh.

" L-Len! " Claude shouted as I entered the school grounds, oh boy. Here it comes now, probably hang on.

" What is it? Don't tell me its about today's— " He cut me off my covering my mouth, and he looked around cautiously.

" Shh.. harshuhsush... " He murmured in my ear, and when he said that, I felt chills on my spine I had to jump out from his grasps.

" Stop being such a creepy weirdo even if that is normal for you. " I sighed, and I ran to our classroom to resume classes once more.

" Len! Don't step on cracks! Its dangerous! " He shouted, and I ignored him anyway, the other students probably should do the same.

" Is Claude still going on about it? " Hamato said, he was seated beside me, also he communicated easily with me during class.

" Probably. " I sighed, and I opened a book to read, " I heard a few students talking about him screaming outside. " and Hamato laughed.

" Well, we could just wait for the day to end. " He said with a smile.

" Its not gonna end that easily, remember, Arima said we were going to go out for spending our time. " And Hamato agreed by nodding.

" And we couldn't just decline the offering of Arima, she'll be devastated. " Hamato laughed once more before returning to his seat.

" Hm.. you do like Arima, huh? " I said to myself, and of course I remember that time where Arima told me she likes Hamato too, hah. Let them be then.

" Len! Did you make sure to not do anything foolishly? " Claude said sweating, and he was tired from the screaming and running.

" Why would I do anything foolishly, only if I listen to you then. " I smirked at him, and he just clenched his fist and turned back.

" If you want some tips on the day, ask me. " He said before leaving and running off to remind everyone else. Glad I met him first in this school, really.

Class started and ended as usual, we had a few tests here and then, but of course I managed to ace them all. Arima entered our Art classroom to tell us that we will be going after this class ends, and of course the other students were confused, and they all ignored it afterwards. Hamato and I headed out when we saw Claude sleeping under the old tree at the right of our classroom, he was finally at peace, no more shouting for no good reason I guess. But he tried, so good for him.

" Hey Claude, wake up. " Hamato said in a soft voice, he said it while shaking Claude calmly, but he was still fast asleep.

" Guys! Better be quick! " Arima shouted at the far end, " The bus is going to leave soon! And we better be the first ones too! "