Chapter 10 : At The Park

CHAPTER 10 : AT THE PARK

>> LEN'S POV

We have been to the tourist spots of Paris, and tomorrow it is time for us to come back to classes. Plus, I have to study since out tests are coming up soon. The bad thing about that is, I didn't bring my books. Oh well. It was 6 am in the morning when Arima and Fuko woke us up, they told us that we were going shopping. Actually, we didn't really want to join but the girls needed " a hand ", so we went anyway.

Hamato was sighing as he looked around, " Arima! "

It caught Arima's attention as she turned around in confusion, " Hm? Hama-chan, what is it? "

" PFFT " Fuko laughed.

" PFFT " Rebel-san laughed with Fuko in unison.

" PFFT " Claude, laughed also in unison.

" PFFT " Onewa, laughed in unison.

" PFFT " Me, laughed inunison along with them.

" ARGGHH " Hamato's face was pure red as steam was coming out of his ears, " S-SHUT UP!!! "

Claude continued on laughing as he grabbed my shoulder, " L-Len, as you see... Hamato and Arima were childhood friends actually, bestfriends. "

Onewa joined in, fixing his glasses he said, " Their parents are buissness partners ever since they started buissness. "

I nodded in understanding, " I see. "

Arima snapped her fingers to get all our attention, " Enough about us, lets go shopping! Don't waste the day~ " she ran.

It took the girls 4 hours of shopping clothes, and an hour of of wearing them, and for us guys, we ended up carrying everything. We all had 30 or more bags in our hands and the girls were enjoying our misery, especially Rebel-san. She was laughing behind me as I was already sweating and panting in an air-conditioned room. How tired we were.

As we put the cargo in the car, Arima suggested we should stroll around the park more, so we agreed. Actually, Hamato was the one nodding and aggreeing with Arima. We saw some couples making out in every dark place, so, Onewa covered Fuko's eyes throughout the whole walk. Me and Claude were sitting on a swing talking about stuff while the others where playing a game of ' I spy '.

" Len, can we talk... alone? " Hamato told me with a saddned expression, so I agreed.

" What's wrong, Hamato? " As we arrived at a bench, I said as we sat down.

" Please don't tell anyone? " He looked at me with straight eyes.

" HAMATO, UR A VAMPIRE?! " Fuko popped up from nowhere that surprised us, Onewa grabbed her and went away.

Hamato poker faced, and so did I, " Um... that was... "

He shook his head and sighed, " Do you like Arima? "

My eyes widen by his question, I shook my head, " No, why would you ask that? "

I saw a small smile form on his face, and he looked away, " Nothing really. Just curious. "

" Hamato... " I mumbled softly in a way he couldn't hear, he stood up and looked at me.

" Lets go? " Hamato gave me his hand and I stood up.

As we were walking, we talked almost all about stuff from school, and did a few problems to kill time. Since the girls were taking an awful lot of time in talking, Fuko, Claude and Onewa were already asleep at a bench. Me and Hamato just stared at the view of the night sky since it appears so beautiful as ever. I also brought my home-made crepes since I knew we were gonna need it a while sooner.