Chapter 30 : Ambitions

CHAPTER 30 : AMBITIONS

>> LEN'S POV

Our meeting happened as usual, and since no known holidays will be happening that can concern the whole school, the Top 7 decided to talk about random things, and so we did. Mostly, I just listened to them, Hamato, Me, and Onewa sat quietly minding our own business while the others chat and chat all day. There was also a short day since our teachers were cut short, a lot of them were absent due to their own families. So, we taught the classes, except for Class A of course.

" Len was really focused on teaching! " Claude said with a sarcastic smile, I don't know if he's just teasing or complimenting me.

" Psh. He's terrible at it! " Here goes Ms. Rebel, with her gags and stuff like that, I won't fall for it now.

" At least I didn't keep on stuttering in front of the whole class while putting a book on my face. " I glared at her, and she gritted her teeth.

" Burn Iruwa! Haha— " Claude was cut off as Rebel-san grabbed his collar and threw him outside of the window, hope he's still alive. We are at the fifth floor after all.

" Geez you guys.. " Fuko pouted, and she ran up to Sia with a big hug.

" U-Urm.. " Sia muttured and she looked nervous. " Sorry that I was busy, I didn't get to join most of your activities as a member of this class. "

" No worries! " Arima patted Sia continuously while giving her a thumbs up, " As long as you're here with us on our meetings that fine! "

" Thanks.. Arima. " Sia smiled and reddened a bit, and she looked at me with a gentle expression, " Thank you too, Len. "

" Huh? " I tilted my head, what was that thanks all about? This made her look away and hide her face from me, it seems.

" Aww! I see what you did there Sia! " Claude laughed as he held onto the tree in front of the window he was thrown a while ago.

" Seriously you little runt..!! " Rebel-san clenched her fist and ran towards Claude, pulling him down with her.

" Ehem. " Onewa coughed to get our attention, " Could we have a better conversation where anyone could relate to? "

" Same, I wanted to say that too. " Hamato continued, " But I guess Onewa was first, hehe. " he laughed closing his one eye.

" Then what? " Fuko asked with her shoulders both raised.