Chapter 7 : Childhood

CHAPTER 7 : CHILDHOOD ( AND SOME DRAMA )

>> LEN'S POV

I heard from the other students ( as well as the teachers ), we were going on a fieldtrip, yes, a field trip. When field trips come to my mind, I only think that its for children, since I never went to a single field trip once in my life, I just study since it was my mother's choice. But this time, I needed to go, if I don't, no good grades for me. Also, this field trip was only for Class A, and especially Top 7. Ah, my life.

Claude always been excited ever since he heard we were going, and he never stopped talking about where we'll go and what he'll do there. On the other hand, Sia and Onewa were not really ' that ' excited, while me, Hamato and Rebel-san, were not excited at all. And after class, we talked about the feildtrip and everything we must bring blah, blah, blah, ect.

" Is everyone excited next week? " Our teacher told us looking at us ( Top 7 ).

" Yes! " Almost every one in the class shouted, along with Claude. While the rest of us, don't respond at all.

" Good. " The teacher continued, " We'll be going to Paris, to see the main tourist spots there. "

" Yay! " Again, almost everyone in the class shouted louder, this time not including Claude, he actually looked like he was going to puke. I wonder why.

Wait, you mean were going to ride a plane? Wow, I hope I have the budget for this.

After classes, we gathered to the Top 7 room where we often talk and eat snacks, and we decided to talk about the feild trip. While I noticed Claude, not feeling well, actualy he was sulking at the corner of the room. He didn't look at excited as ever. I'll just try to talk it out with him later, maybe the others know. Since they were long friends and all. But not only Claude was looking down, I also noticed Sia getting nervous.

" Is everyone here? " Onewa said, standing straight and fixing his glasses.

" Haii~! " Fuko smiled and jumped around, " Claude-kun is not here though. "

" Claude's sulking back at the classroom. " Hamato replied, pointing out the door.

" Anyone know why? " I said, raising my hand.

" Erm. " Onewa coughed to get my attention, " I know why. "

" He's got the illness. " Rebel-san quickly said resting her head by the table.

" Yes. " Onewa said normally, " He's afraid of planes. Speciafically. "

" Afraid of planes? Why? " I said tilting my head a little, my curiosity.

" His mother passed away when he was 6. By a plane crash. " Hamato said sadly looking down, tapping his fingers.

" Oh. " I said looking down as well, " Sorry if I asked. "

" Don't worry. " Onewa said fixing his glasses, " He's not here right now. It won't hurt. "

The door opened, revealing Claude with his eyes swollen, he wasn't wearing his uniform, also, his hair messed. My eyes widen by my sudden view, I haven't seen Claude like thisー you know, ever since we met. He was really diffirent, has he heard our conversation, I hope not. Claude was walking slowly to us, closing the door, he just said a plain " Hi. " then sat down, looking saddened and frustrated.

I looked at Rebel-san with her eyes really worried, " Claude... "

Claude looked at us then smiled weakly, " No, I'm okay. Keep talking. "