Chapter 13 : Game Night

CHAPTER 13 : GAME NIGHT

>> LEN'S POV

Classes resumed. Everyone is back to focusing on our studies and paise the fun for a moment, it has been really quiet between all of us, since we have our exams soon, and this is a really important task to finish. I spend my time in the library by myself and sometimes I get to be with Claude and Hamato. Our meetings were all about school, and we were dead serious about it so nothing happened much this time. Right now, I've already finished studying and I'm ready to leave, besides, I stayed here at class for an hour after dismissal.

In my surprise, all of the members from Top 7 came in all together, and they also just finished studying. Fuko and Arima told us that they weren't ready to go home yet, the others agreed. We all talked about the last event, The School Festival. When we were in the middle of talking, a thunderstorm started, and the rainfall was really heavy, so we can't go home. The other problem is, we didn't bring an umbrella, the newscaster didn't say anything about a thunderstorm happening, so we had to make use of the time, maybe the storm will stop soon.

" How about we play a game? " Claude suggested, as he got our attention.

" Sure. Besides, this storm ain't gonna stop any longer. Let's not waste time. " Rebel-san replied, she sat up infront of us in agreement.

" What are we going to play anyway? " I asked. Tilting my head a bit.

" Ah! I know! " Arima suddenly stood up with a bright expression, " How about, the King's Game~? " she said in a sing-song voice.

" What is a King's Game? " Fuko asked, tilting her head about 180 degrees.

" Well~ " Arima started, " You all get sticks with numbers on top, and there is one stick that is colored red, and that person gets to be the king! "

" What does a King do then? " Fuko stood up, obviously interested with her big grin.

" The King will pick random numbers and order them to do something, and after that, we change kings! " Arima smiled more widely putting out sticks.

This game is new, I've only seen people play it and some are really green, I just hope the king can't be Arima or anyone else, I know how dirty she can't get. We finally started, we put out the tables for us to sit on the floor with, Arima turned the sticks around so not a single person can see it. We were arranged in a circle form, and there is a candle in the middle, it makes the game more dramatic, Arima said. We finally started, we were all getting our sticks, and I got, number 4. Who else got the King?

I saw Arima smirk, and look down. Now I know who's the King. Arima smiled, " I'm the King! Haha! " she shouted putting out her red colored stick.

Sia backed away for a bit, along with me and Rebel-san, Claude stated, " Well, were so screwed. "

Arima laughed demonically, and looked at all of us, " Well, I pick 2 and 6 to start kissin'! "

Onewa and Hamato shouted and almost spat out, " WHAT?! " and there we heard Arima do a victory laugh.

Hamato showed his number to all of us, with his hands shaking and sweating, " W-Well, I got 6... "

Onewa breathe out a huge sigh and put out his number, " 2. "

Arima smiled more and more, and glared at the two who were suffering, " Well? Where is that kiss that the King asked for? "