Chapter 12 : School Festival

CHAPTER 12 : SCHOOL FESTIVAL

>> LEN'S POV

Alot of students from diffirent schools came to our event today, and the principal was very proud of us, every year that is. The most popular ones were ours and the Cafe shop, I heard that they're doing great, same with us, especially the teens, they get scared easily, but I was just sitting at the back part while watching the others scare the people passing in and out. You know I get spine chills when it comes to horrific themes, and the guys understood that. But, I had to go in or else I'll get a severe punishment.

My mother hasn't been here yet, I haven't seen her, and I also asked my classmates and batchmates, but no sign of her. I know that she has a map to our school, and she rarely gets lost, so there's no possibility that she'll get lost, she's my mother after all. I had just been worrying about two problems; the horror house and my mom. Hamato had his break already and I was supposed to go in and scare, another problem added, I'm not experienced with scaring anybody. Now I have three problems in my hands, if you want to add the severe punishment that'd be four.

Hamato just finished taking a sip of his water as he faced me, " Len, better prepare. Its your turn. "

I faced at him and nodded in agreement, " Yeah. " I faced down again, " I know that.. "

Onewa entered, " I heard your short conversation, and I know what's troubling you Len. " he smiled, " Don't worry, everything will work out. Your mother will come soon. "

I raised my head up high after I heard Onewa's reply, and I smiled back at him, " Thanks. I can just try my best. "

As I stood up and started walking, Onewa grabbed hold of my shoulder, " By the way, Claude said he gave you horror films to begin with, didn't you watch that? "

I sweatdropped, and stuttered a bit, " W-Well... I guess I fell asleep? "

Onewa grabbed my chin and pulled me to him, as we were face-to-face, just a few inches, " What are you? A child? You got to be the worst person to make excuses. "

The curtain leading to the outside of the booth opened, there stood the four girls, Rebel-san, Arima, Sia and Fuko. They were all jaw dropping. Arima spoke up, " Y-Y-Y-Y-YAOI!!! " Arima and Fuko screeched.

My eyes widen and I immediatly scooted away from Onewa, from the moment I even hit the wall in surprise, " What?! "

Rebel-san and Sia were like, O_O; while Arima and Fuko were like, (/>///A///<)/

Hamato just laughed at the background holding his stomach rolling on the floor and Onewa was just in his normal expression, " Whatever. I'm going back to the booth. "

I nodded after Onewa left, and ran to the booth alongside with him, leaving the others behind, " I hate this. "

The room was dark, darker than I expected, it was darker than the room I was just in earlier, it couldn't get any creepier, especially the sound effects that the guys did, it was hella scary. I was walking around, unsire of where I could be, I may be near the exit or just lost. I felt like a kid walking around a forrest, the cold room made my spine chill, and made me consious if they were they to scare the life out of me. I just want to be back where I started, why did I even get lost anyway, I was just following Onewa thenー Wait, did he do this on purpose?!

Sound effects were starting to become louder, which made the room more tense and scary-looking, I was holding myself while walking around, gritting my teeth while walking, I haven't been this scared in years, especially when I'm alone. Footsteps started to be heard, I think someone is going to approach, rather its one of the people who wanted to try the booth of my classmates. I just kept moving forward until I felt I blow creep under my ears, it made me almost shout and run away, but instead, I looked slowly and saw...