Chapter 9 : At The Beach

CHAPTER 9 : AT THE BEACH

>> LEN'S POV

" Thank you for flying with us~ " The attendants say as we were heading down the plane, I was carrying Sia's bag since she had been tired from trying to stop Fuko from screaming inside the plane. That's why I can't sleep, my eyes are all weary and I need to rest as soon as we get to the hotel.

Hamato gasped loudly from all the exhaustion as we got to the hotel, he was carrying Fuko and Rebel-san's bags, " I will never ever carry one thing until tomorrow. Now you guys do the work! "

All of us smiled awkwardly, " Were sorry. "

Fuko clung onto Rebel-san's back and smiled widely as always, " Well, Iruwa really brought aloooot of bags didn't she~? "

Rebel-san brushed Fuko off her and crossed her arms, " I like trips, got that? "

Fuko put her hand in her forehead and smiled, " Aye sir! "

Onewa clapped his hands to catch our attention, " I already have our room keys, I will be with Hamato and Len. "

Rebel-san reached for the key with a plain look, " Well, I'll be with Fuko and Arima. "

I chined in, " Where is Arima? "

Suddenly, a voice surrounded the room, " Yo! Hello guys! " we all turned around and saw a girl with a long orange hair.

" Arima! " Fuko suddenly shouted and hugged Arima.

" Ah~! You must be Len Kagariwa, right? " She smiled at me, and I nodded.

" Yeah, I am " And a sudden push; from Rebel-san, caused me to fall and hit my head hard enough to faint.

I woke up, and saw Fuko playing with the books, Rebel-san looking out the window, Hamato and Onewa sitting down and reading a magazine, and Arima was sitting beside the bed, she was also carrying a bag of fruits. Once she noticed me already awake, she smiled and gave me a wink. She then called onto the others and they hurried up to me, especially Fuko.

Fuko held both my hands and shook them rapidly, " Len, Len, Len, you okay? "

I nodded and faced to Onewa and Hamato.

Hamato gave me a thumbs up and Onewa a nod, " Len, lets go. "

I nodded once again and sat up, I shook my head and continue walking forward, " How long was I alseep?

Hamato checked his watch and looked at me, " About 13 minutes. "

I sweatdropped and looked ahead again, " Oh. That was fast. "

Rebel-san pushed Hamato away and looked at me directly, " It wasn't really a big of a deal. It was just a push. "

" Well, it was because of my impact to the ground. " I sighed and got up.

" Yeah. By the way, our bags are already in our rooms. " Onewa continued, " Customer Service noticed. "

" Well then, enough of this! " Fuko shouted pointing her finger at the air, " Time to go to our rooms and go to the beach! " she then ran off.

" Hmm... then lets go! The beach is our first fun spot! " Arima clapped her hands and went out along with Rebel-san.

" Well, the girls will be wearing swimsuits... " Hamato said softly.

" Pervert. " Me and Onewa said in unison while smacking Hamato also in unison.

Me, Hamato and Onewa went up in our rooms and got what we need, our swim trunks and we also brought food in case we get too lazy to get some by the beach house. The girls took long, especially Arima, a few minutes apart from Rebel-san and Fuko. The girls were also wearing sweatshirts and shorts cause they said " its a surprise ". Whew.