Chapter 2 : Working Pair

CHAPTER 2 : WORKING PAIR

>> LEN'S POV

It was the second day of my whole year in Rikonawa High, and I met the Top 7, including me, I think they're nice... exept for the Rebel. My older sister, Suni, was kinda acting jealous since I got to be part of the Class A, and also a part of the Top 7 which was Top 2. When I reached my class, the others were already waiting for me at my desk, they were all looking at me then saying a goodmorning.

Claude ran up to me as he put his arm around my shoulder, " Hey Len! You're a bit late today! "

I checked upon my watch then looked up at the wall clock, " No I'm not. Its just 7am, class doesen't start until 7:30am. "

" Nah, thats still considered as late. Anyway! " Claude turned his attention to the others as they greeted me smiles, exept for Rebel-san though.

" Erm. " Onewa coughed to get our attention, " After class, we are assigned to fix some papers, important ones. "

" Papers? " I asked as Onewa looked back at me when he fixed his glasses.

" Yes. Papers are given out by the principal for a pair from the Top 7 should fix and accomplish, and he gives these out every month. " Onewa said with a cool expression, standing still from one place.

Sia goes infront of Onewa when she looked at me with a flushed face, " Uhm...! I can work with Len, since its his first time here! "

Fuko interrups as she blindly goes near me as she looks up with a begging face, " Its okay Sia, I'll go with Len! "

" Interesting.... Len's already popular with the women. " Onewa says at he fixes his glasses again, " Let him work with Iruwa. "

" EHHH?!? " Both me and Rebel-san screamed in surprise, Rebel-san shouted back at Onewa with a furious expression, " Why would you pair me up with, with.... THAT GUY?! "

" That guy? " I said with a little annoyance in my voice.

Onewa smirked at both of me and Rebel-san as he fixed his glasses and continued with the cool tone, " You're the only pair that doesen't seem to work well. "

Rebel-san gritted her teeth and clenched her fists, " You idiot... I'm going to make this paper job quick so I can get away from that guy! "

Onewa again smirked at Rebel-san as he stood firm, " Let's see you try. " he said as he was going to leave.

After classes, Onewa and Rebel-san have been ignoring eachother, and I always notice Rebel-san sending glares at Onewa while he's doing almost nothing but read. Like what Onewa said earlier, the principal called me and Rebel-san to the Top 7 Room as we were going to do our monthly work; And just so you know, all the papers were stacked up into 4 pieces, and I think one stack is considered a hundred... or more.

I was holding a paper but didn't know what to do, so I looked at Rebel-san and asked her, " How do you do this? "

She sighed as she looked at me, " You're helpless, idiot. " that made me irritated for a moment.

" You should check the personal information from the student and if something is missing, just tell it to me. " Rebel-san said calmly as she pointed out what to do and check.

Actually, Rebel-san kinda being more quiet and gentle than before, before she was always angry and scary, mostly violent. But now, I see she's turned into a new person, is this what happens when someone she's friends with fights with her? Is this mostly my fault? Since I was the one who started it. I looked at Rebel-san, and her face was close to mine, she was focused on the paper, and I was just looking at her, until she saw me staring.

" W-What are you doing? " Rebel-san pushed herself away from me along with the paper, and I can see clearly that she was embarrassed.

I scratched my head and apologized, " Sorry, you were just so near... and I couldn't help but to stare " she threw a book at my face.

" I-Idiot!! Why are you such a pervert, leech!! " She covered her face with the paper as she slowly goes farther.

" Why are you suddenly calling me a pervert when I'm not! " I put down the book with force as I looked at her again.

" Pervert! " She looked away even more embarrassed, geez, is she some kind of tsundere?!

I sighed as I sat down with me facepalming, " Anyway, lets get back to work. "

She looked back at me with her face still red, and she sat down beside me again, " Just don't stare at me like that okay? "

I looked back at her then nodded, " Yes ma'am. I won't. " then we got back to work.

After all the papers, we heard the the other members of Top 7 already went home, so I had to stay late in class to talk to the principal, and I'm feeling spills on my spine. Rebel-san already went home without telling me, so I had to stay twice as long for the principal, that woman. I went to the principal's office to talk to the principal about work and hand the finished documents to him.

I knocked on the door as he let me in, " Principal, I have finished the papers you asked. "

He smiled at me and waved his hand, " Come in. We have alot to talk about. "

I nodded my head and went in, putting down the papers on his desk, " What is it you want to tell me Principal? "

" I wanted to make you the representative of this school, since you are intelligent enough to be one, and you'll start tomorrow, since all of the freshmen will come here at the same time. " he said in a serious tone.

" Of course. I have already prepared the speech that I will explain since it may come in handy soon. " I also said in a serious tone when I put both my fists on the table.

" Hoho. " he chuckled, " I know this will be a great one Mr. Kagariwa; And you've already prepared, I know you'll be a good student. "

" T-Thanks... and you don't have to say the formalities... please call me Len.... " I said while sweatdropping.

" I wouldn't want to call you Len... " he said in a low voice, " BECAUSE I'M SO SHY~!! " his eyes turned into hearts and he was shaking his body aimlessly.

" Ehh... " I said, sulking and then moving away immediatly, " If you'll excuse me... I'll go now! "

I ran out of his office while thinking about his scary words to me, then I came across the F Class room. I wondered what could be in there, I was a little curious about whats inside the other class rooms, and when I tried to take a peek inside, there were carvings on the table, the board wasn't cleaned, the floor was full of dirt and on the side were moss; I don't even know where'd that come from.

I sighed and then grabbed a mop and broom, " I guess it'll be nice if they knew how to clean, well, its all up to me. "

>> CHAPTER 2 XX END XX <<