Chapter 6 : Baka Meido

CHAPTER 6 : BAKA MEIDO

>> LEN'S POV

Another normal and yet different day at class, with my new friends that make me feel weird. I heard that Rebel-san was sick, so we had a more quiet conversation. Also, our teacher introduced us a couple of girls from Juroki High, an all-girls highschool. Well, we had to talk to them since they were juniors, maybe two or three years younger than us. Especially the Top 7... minus Rebel-san. I had to talk to 2 girls that look " normal ".

The girls were sitting beside each other as I started, " Hi, my name is Len. "

One girl faced me and smiled faintly, " Hello Len-san. "

And the other girl, had her arms crossed looking away, she wasn't paying attention to any of us. I clapped my hands once and it caught her attention, but I think I just made it worse. She was furious, as far as I know.

" What do YOU want? " She said in an irritated manner.

" Why are YOU so angry, you weren't paying attention. " I sighed as I sat straight and looked at both of them.

" S-Sorry about Ai-chan! " The other girl replied with pleading eyes, " She's just shy! "

" Shut up. " The girl, ' Ai-chan ' said angrily, " I'm not shy at all. "

" Oh yeah, my name is Kanaya, but you may call me Kana. " She said and smiled, ignoring Ai.

" Nice to meet you, Kana-san. " I shook hands with her as we both smiled.

At the corner of my eye, I saw Ai sending scary glances at me, and she also reminded me of Rebel-san, thinking they were sisters, can't it not be? I chuckled mentally. Me and Kana talked for the whole period, while Ai slept throughout the whole time. Me and Kana soon became friends when we started talking about biology and science, on the other hand, Ai was snoring too loud so we had to change places, seems convinient.

Not too soon, it was time for their leave, " Come visit next time. "

Kana smiled at me, and Ai just glared, " Of course Len-kun! You too! "

I chuckled as Kana giggled softly, " Yeah, I'm no girl. "

Ai murmured something that only I could hear, she said it when Kana was a little far away, " Come by the playground 6:30 tonight. "

My eyes widen a little as I nodded and said it back, " Sure. " but, it came out seductively.

Ai's eyes widen and I caught her face was a little red and she ran away to grab Kana's arm. I chucked again quietly when I saw how weird Ai's ations were, then I just ignored it after. I went to the others, which were the Top 7 minus one Rebel. When it was nearing the said time, I just wore my casual clothes, a green polo shirt, jeans and a jacket, since it were cold outside, especially at night.

As I reached the playground, I sat by the swing as I heard a familiar voice, " Hey. " it was Ai.

I plainly waved at her and continued swinging, " Why did you suddenly invite me here? "

She sat down the swing beside me and looked down, " I want to apologize. "

My attention went back to her and I tilted my head, " For what? "

She smiled to herself while looking onto the cold ground swinging her feet, " For being rude. "

" Why didn't you just be nice when we talked? " I said again, tilting my head.