Chapter19

Hello you all i know it has been slow updates on my part.. i really am trying...please stay with me

;-)

Love you all!!!

Hope you like how this story is going...

________________________________________________________

Chapter 19

The next morning came and Nicky was flying to the moon. And.... not necessarily back! She should have been tired from the previous day, since she was all day on her feet helping Jane with the food and of course the twins. But still she felt so energized as if she had been sleeping for a couple of days straight. That explained how Jane managed to survive the everyday routine in her household. Her children were such lovely creatures that even when they did the most outrageous mischief no one could help himself from worshiping them.

Of course that was not the only reason that she felt so energized. Her kiss with Mike and the fillings and dreams that kiss evoked, were definitely a reason to make here giddy with excitement. She hadn't been kissed before and even though she had dreamed how it would feel all the previous years, the reality was a totally different story. It was not some chaste kiss on the lips, or a simple tangle of tongues, it was something like... what was the right word to describe it? Music!!! That was the right word to describe the sheer harmony of their bodies' movements. Because their whole bodies had participated in the primitive dance of the passionate kisses they had shared. The way he had enclosed her body in his embrace, how tenderly he had cradled her head in his hands and how extremely passionate his kiss was at the same time. He had totally and utterly devoured her. Her whole body had light up like a bonfire as soon as his tongue had started mating with hers. Her feet had turned to mush and in her stomach thousands of butterflies had gone crazy. And down there, where the core of her womanhood is centered, liquid heat started running like hot lava on an active volcano. She was still a little bit shaken by the whole experience and most of all she still couldn't understand why he did it. She wouldn't elude herself with crazy ideas of him actually fancying her. Mousy little Nicky was definitely not girlfriend material, especially for a guy like Mike. He was a real catch. A beautiful face that could easily belong to a model and a muscular body that most definitely matched an athlete's. And she now knew about how muscular his body was. She had been plastered to it the previous night while he was kissing her and he was rock hard. In more places than one actually. That was another first for her. She had felt his erection poking her belly and even though in the beginning she hadn't realized what it was, by the time the kiss ended abruptly she had surely made a first acquaintance with his manhood. That particular reaction to her, was baffling her most of all. Could he be attracted to her? Could she dare assume something like that, or was she heading straight to a heartbreak situation? Because even if she didn't like admitting it even to herself, she was beginning to have deeper feelings than the admiration she had for him at first. If those feelings didn't exist she wouldn't have reacted to him like she did the previous night. She might be a virgin, but she was not some slut that would sleep with any willing male. Her grandma had raised her much better than that.

She got to work in a haze. She hadn't realized how she got there. She rode the bus, descended on her stop and if she wasn't mistaken she might have had some chit chat with Martha the bus driver. But nothing had stuck. It was as if she was a zombie walking on a high cloud. She went to the back of the café to put her work attire and tried to get her head straight. She needed her job and in the state she was, she was bound to mess up everyone's order. And that was a safe ride to the unemployment office. So she went to the bathroom, threw a lot of cold water on her face, held her head high and got straight to her waitressing.