chapter 3

Hello everyone. Sorry i am not updating very often. I have troubles at wolk and get home too tired to do anything

I won't stop writing! just give you some late updates.

Sorry again,

Hope you ll keep on reading my stories

XXX

__________________________________________________________________________________

Chapter3

“Hello sweety how was your day” Jane asked Mike after reaching him at the door of his house and kissing him at the cheek. He had heard her reaching him and had smelled her special body scent mingled with the heavy scent of earth. She was probably gardening again at his little garden patch in front of his house.

“Do me a favour Jane look behind me outside the fence is there a girl watching us?”

Jane turned and looked straight into a young girls eyes. She was not directly outside their house's fence but a little bit further, more on the neighbour's pavement. But she surly was looking their way. She got startled when Jane looked at her and immediately turned around and left.

“Yes there was a young lady there but she just turned around heading to the opposite of here. Do you want me to call her to come back?”

“No, come inside with me, I want you to describe her for me.”

“Who is she?” Jane asked as she followed him inside. He went straight to the living room, he sat on his chair, looked at the place he knew she was standing and waited.

“Describe her to me”

Jane huffed. It was apparent that he was not going to say something he did not want to, yet.

“OK, but you'll tell me about her afterwards?”

“Maybe” he said smirking

“Well I am not telling you unless you promise” she said firmly. At that moment two little girls run from the kitchen to the living room yelling.

“Momma she broke the vase that was on the kitchen table” the one girl was saying.

“It was not my fault she pushed me mummy” the other one was saying at the same time.

“You are both grounded. I specifically told you that you could come with me only if you were good girls. Breaking down your uncle's house is the exact opposite. GO to your room upstairs and stay there.” They were already running towards their room. “AND don't think that this is the punishment. NOOOO the real punishment will come when we get home.” She yelled at them clearly irritated by their behaviour.

“So, not only you come to my house uninvited, you bring the little devils with you to demolish my place and on top of that you refuse to help me by describing something I am handicapped to see”

“You can't play the blind card on me mister. I know you too long to bite on it. Hell I grew up with you. And don't pretend you don't like me bringing the girls here. You have made them their own room here for god's sake. I am sorry though about the vase I will replace it.”

“Don't bother, I want something to complain to my brother when we get together again. His daughters' handiwork is just the best ammunition” he grinned devilishly.

“You are the worst tease in the world!” She groaned and threw herself on the couch.

“Now that you are all comfortable, settled and probably littering my couch could you please for the love of god describe me the girl?”