chapter 16

hello you all

hope you are all great 

thanks for being patient with me.... 

i am working late these past weeks and that schedule will probably keep up with for the next couple of months...

so i ll keep up as best as i can with the updates...

love you all

===============================================================================

Chapter 16

“You have nothing to be sorry about. I on the other hand have to thank you for being such a treasure by my side today.” Mike said bending towards her and captured her lips with his.

Nicky felt rooted on the spot. For the life of her she couldn’t move a muscle, couldn’t think, couldn’t do anything but surrender to the crazy sensation of Mike’s lips on her. His lips moved on hers and soon his tongue joined the game. He licked her lips coaxing them open, seeking entrance to her mouth. Inexperienced as she was, she didn’t know what he was trying to do. Sure she had read thousands of times about how a kiss worked but right then every little bit of read instructions had fled her mind leaving her defenseless in Mike’s onslaught. She just stayed there in his embrace letting him nibble on her lips. It was the most erotic think possible. She had never been kissed before and she didn’t think it could be so amazing.

Mike feasted on Nicky’s lips, loving how tender and sweet they were. And it wasn’t due to the dessert they had less than half an hour ago. No this sweetness was all Nicky, she had a special flavor and he was getting addicted to it. He really needed more of it and he needed it now. The fact that they were outside of his nieces room and his closest friends were a floor down didn’t matter. Nothing mattered but the woman that he was holding tightly in his embrace. He wanted to kiss her more thoroughly but no matter how he tried to gain entrance to the inside of her mouth where the source of that heady flavor was, she didn’t open her teeth. He felt disappointed that maybe she didn’t want to kiss him. Maybe he had acted too soon and she wasn’t ready for him getting this relationship to the next level, from acquaintances and potential friends to boyfriend girlfriend and if things went as he planned maybe even more.

Just when he was ready to end the kiss Nicky moaned in pleasure and opened her mouth to him. He grabbed the opportunity and moved the kiss to the next level. It was incredible; it was like nothing he had ever felt before. Her mouth has soft and her tongue felt heavenly while battling with his. He held her tighter wanting to feel her body molding into his. He wanted to make them one and clothes were in the way. Too many of them. Right then there was no reason for them existing. They were just a silly nuisance in the way of pure pleasure.

Nicky felt like she was in heaven. Everything around her disappeared. Only Mike and his kiss existed in her world. She felt so much pleasure that made the blood in her veins boil and heat every part of her body from her head to her little pinkies. A sound she couldn’t control surfaced from her throat and was muffled by Mike’s mouth. The sound was throaty and totally alien to her. Somewhere in the back of her head a little voice mocked her that she had heard that noise before only the previous times it was from another apartment near her own, from her irritating neighbors that went at it like bunnies in a mating season. She should be ashamed of that noise but she gloried in it instead. It made her feel alive, as if her senses were sleeping all this time. Her moan in an effort to escape her mouth opened it wide and Mike’s tongue entered the heated cave.

This was bliss. Nothing she had read so far could describe the bliss she felt at that moment while he kissed. In her haze her mind kept trying to rationalize things, commenting that it was only normal books never described kisses like what they really were, because there were no words strong enough to describe such a thing. No words held so much power. At least no words she was aware of. In the mean time her knees buckled and the only thing that kept her standing was his hands. He was holding her tight against his body. Very tight. And that only fueled the fires that roamed her body even more. Her hands that up until that moment were lifeless on her sides got a mind of their own and they started traveling up his body, ending up on his hair. The silken strands were like an anchor to her passion and she held on like there was no tomorrow.

Mike at some point realized that he was supporting Nicky’s weight and he loved it. He would make sure she was safe with him and that no harm would come to her. He felt powerful and at the same time responsible for that fragile girl’s life, pleasure, happiness and he would give his life to make sure he was successful. No girl he had dated before had aroused so much protectiveness and adoration in him and Nicky had manage to do it in a matter of a few days after meeting her. She was the powerful little witch of his stories that managed to enthrall everybody she met without even realizing of the greatness and the extent of her powers. That was his little witch and he wasn’t going to let her get away.

In the mean time downstairs the conspirators were continuing to plot on how they were going to bring Mike and Nicky together, not really knowing that that very thing was happening under their roof, just a floor above them. At some point Derek started feeling guilty for dumping his responsibilities on his brother and decided to go upstairs and save him from his two little hellions.

“I am going to go upstairs and bring them down. They have spent over half an hour up there. The girls should have fallen asleep by now. I’ll go talk to them. If they are still up, it means they are over energized tonight and no matter how many stories Mike tells them, they are not going to sleep. I’ll take over till they do sleep.” He said and stood up from the couch where he had snuggled up with Jane.

“You should have gone up there from the beginning Derek. You keep taking advantage of your brother that way and he is going to stop coming here.” Jane warned him.

“Come on. You know that is never going to happen. Mike adores the twin monsters. He misses them like crazy now that he doesn’t live with us anymore. I am just giving him more time with them, while making him think that he is doing me a favor. You know how he is. He’ll think he is being a burden otherwise.”

“Yea well your brilliant plan hasn’t worked that good this time if he ends up spending most of his time with the girls than Nicky. It was her first time coming here to our house. She is going to think we are the monsters for taking advantage of him. And let’s not forget the whole fiasco of you two brainiack  calling her Mike’s lover and Rose telling them about it.”

“I am going already; you don’t have to make me feel that guilty. Everything is going to work just fine between them. How could it not? You and Helen have planned everything to the last detail here.” He said making fun of the two women’s thorough planning.

“You really are an ass. Why did I bother marrying you, is a mystery to me.”

“You can grouch as much as you like. We all know you love me.” Derek said mockingly very sure of himself. He went for the stairs intending on going upstairs and telling Mike and Nicky to go downstairs with the others. He would cuddle with the girls until they fell asleep. That worked as good as Mike’s stories did. His little babies loved him immensely and couldn’t resist him when he offered to be their snuggle bunny. He smiled at himself at that thought. He was a very lucky man to have the love of three very special ladies in his house. He just hoped his brother would get as lucky.

While he started ascending the stairs, he saw two shadows on the top of the stairs…..

 =====================================================

really hope you liked it

i really love your comments and your support and i don't want to disappoint you with hurried and not as good chapters...

XXX