chapter 7

hey guys sorry i haven't uploaded for so long....

i moved to another town and as you can imagine my whole life is a big mess right now that i am trying to tidy up....

so this is how their cooking at his place went.....

__________________________________________________________________________________

Chapter 7

“Are you going to tell me why you really come to the cafe?”

“Oh I don't know. I am the one doing the interrogating today.” He teased. She was feeling very relaxed now with him. She placed her hand on his chest and felt the muscles there flex. 'WOW that is how the chest of a guy feels' she thought.

“Please.....” she said. She was feeling so hot now as if a tremendous heat wave was going from his body to hers, just by the touch of her hand to his chest. This was getting out of hand but she did not have the power to stop it.

“OK, I will....”

The bacon in the frying pan chose that particular moment to make a very loud bursting sound that made Nicky jump off her skin.

“Relax cupcake it is only the bacon getting crispy and delicious for us to eat later. But you are supposed to keeping an eye on it. Am I distracting you too much?” The last part he chose to whisper it even closer to her ear than before, making her tremble with desire.

“Nnno....” She stuttered and got a little further from him with the excuse of going closer to the pan to supervise it.

“I was just excited about finally finding out why you keep coming in the cafe every day.”

“So you are bored with me just after two days of seeing me there?” Mike teased.

“No, you know that is not it. And don't think I don't know what you are doing. You are evading telling me the real reason why you are there.” Mike smirked at her.

“Busted”

“Yes you are! Now tell me! You promised.”

“Hey the bacon smells like it is ready, help me with the eggs here. Make sure I did not drop any egg shells in the bowl.” Mike said while cracking a few eggs in a bowl.

“Still evading. I thought you were a man of your word. Disappointing, very disappointing.” She was feeling more relaxed around him now, probably because her overexcited body was taking over and her cautious self was taking a back step. Mike took up on her teasing tone and felt pretty satisfied she was finally relaxing enough to let her whole personality show. She was getting more appealing to him by the minute.

“I promised to tell you and I will cupcake. I just wanted to wait until the food was ready and we were eating. So that we will have something to talk about while eating.”

“Ya! Cause we have obviously run out of subjects to converse.” She mocked him and he loved it. He smiled warmly to her direction.

“Have a little more patience cupcake. Where is your self control anyway?”

“Gone out of the window when you entered the cafe yesterday.” She said spontaneously and immediately placed a hand over her mouth when she realised what she had just admitted. Too late. The words had already flown out of her mouth. She looked at him wide eyed and blushed furiously. Her unruly hormones had obviously totally taken hostage of her mind and her common sense. Mike smirked and got closer to her once more.