HUSTLER

hus·tler
/ˈhəslər/
Learn to pronounce
nounINFORMAL•NORTH AMERICAN
noun: hustler; plural noun: hustlers
an aggressively enterprising person; a go-getter.
a prostitute.

It's a sad and beautiful feeling when you have to walk home after a long day or hustling.
It's wasn't the life I'd prefer to live but it was the only way I'd make it living in these streets.
_______________________________
I clutched my purse before approaching three guys standing outside of the corner store. When I seen one guy look up from rolling dice I pulled out my phone so I could avoid conversation.

At least I thought that would help but of course you know how most niggas are THIRSTY IS THE WORD!

"Aye ma what's gud, you shouldn't be walking out here this time of night you too beautiful of a woman somebody might snatch you up"

A guy said putting out his blunt.

"Nah um good ion think nobody crazy enough to snatch me up I blurted out, rolling my eyes and popping my gum"

He was right though anyone could snatch me up especially the simple fact I work a strip club, but what am I to do I can't sit around and depend on a mf for transportation.

I walked into the corner store "Smoker Outlet" originally coming into the store to get a backwood and some candy.

"Yes ma'am how can I help you the cashier said"

"Yeah let me get a honey berry backwood I demanded before looking down at my phone"

Before I was rudely interrupted with a slap on my ass.

RIGHT THE FUCKING NERVE THIS MF HAD!

"Bitch don't be smacking my ass disrespectful ass nigga I blurted out in anger"

I mean maybe I was doing a little too much, but have some type of respect I can't stand no disrespectful ass nigga PERIODT!
________________________________

I mean maybe I was doing a little too much, but have some type of respect I can't stand no disrespectful ass nigga PERIODT! ________________________________

*DJ picture inserted above*

"Dayummmm ma' you don't gotta act like that, shid I was just trying to see was yo soft or not he responded before running his tongue across his bottom lip"

This mf really was testing my gangsta with his cute ass.

" I mean damn it's better ways to approach me, & that's not the way! Try again next time ..." I said before grabbing my things walking out of the store.

DJ grabbed my arm stopping me in my tracks, my name DJ nice to meet you ma I apologizes fa slapping your ass he said glancing at my cheeks smirking...

*Sky picture inserted above*

Yanking away in aggression "I'm SKY NOW FUCK OFF"

That was the hardest shit I had to do was turn down his fine ass, but I had to play hard to get ...

Are you guys enjoying the story?

Do you feel like Sky was doing too much when DJ smacked her ass?