𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘛𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺-𝘌𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵

Yoongi carefully placed Jimin on the bed, covering him with the blankets while he tried to change his clothes in something mor comfortable.

     He searched for a t-shirt in his closet, ruffling his hair and in the next second he heard sobs behind him. He frowned and looked behind only to see Jimin curled in a little ball, trembling.

-Baby? Are you okay? Yoongi said coming closer.

-I-I..I didn't.. w-wanted t-to get drunk. I-i wanted t-to remember our f-first date. Jimin said almostchoking on his sobs.

     Yoongi looked at his boyfriend and caressed his cheek.

-It's fine, baby. Don't worry about it.

-No.. It's not..

-Let's talk about this tommorow, okay, baby boy?

     Jimin stopped crying and they stood in silence until he chose to break the silence again.

-Why are you being so nice all of sudden to me? You started spending more time with me and give me more attention and taking more days off and.. I don't understand.

-Didn't you wanted all of these to happen? I'm your boyfriend afterall, I need to do all of those to make you feel special.

-Be my husband..

     Yoongi turned around to the boy, widening his eyes, and saw him already fallen asleep. He gulped and shook his head going to take a t-shirt.

-Damn it, Jimin. I needed to be the one to say that.

*

      The Light attacked Jimin's eyes, waking up with a bad headatache. He groaned and rolled on the bed.

-I will never drink again!

-That's what all say. Grace rolled her eyes.

     Jimin jumped in Shock and covered himself while Grace was infront of the bed, Crossing her arms.

-Yoongi told me to take care of you so you have some pills there and some water, drink them fast.

     Jimin nodded and took the pills as said then looked at the Grace. She looked at him then smirked, sitting next to Yoongi.

-Did you two had sex?

-Oh my God! Grace!

     Grace giggled at the childish personality of the boy and rolled her eyes.

-Come on, you can tell me.

     Jimin stood there for some seconds until his eyes filled with tears. Grace widened her eyes.

-What happened?!

-I..I can't remember.

     Grace patted his head and sighed, pulling him in her arms.

-I'm dissapointed that I won't get details but That's fine, don't go so hard on yourself. It's absolutely fine to forget, you just enjoyed it too much and decited to drink. She said in a soft voice.

-W-what if he hates me? He said with his voice shaking trying to breathe.

-He will always love you, Jimin. No matter what will happen. I haven't seen him doing so many things for one person, not even when Nicole died. He's a good kid.

-He's a man, Grace.

-He will always be a kid in my eyes. She said smiling. I remember first time going here, he was so cold and moody, killing eveyone breathed. And then.. he just came to me crying, saying that she died.

     Grace sighed trying not to cry remembering how vulnerable and hurt was Yoongi, and the things he had said.

{

-I..I thought she was the love of my life and karma just took her away from me and. I lost my heart, Grace. I lost her. What if I will never find someone? What if I won't love again and no one will love me? What if I will be left alone?

-Yoongi, sweetheart.. everything is gonna be fine. God is just.. testing you for now. Search for happiness and you will find it.

     She moved one of his locks and smiled sweetly.

-You are gonna meet the right person who is gonna love you and make you the happiest man alive. You just need to wait.

-I don't..

-Believe.

}

-Believe.

     She looked again at Jimin who stopped crying.

-Believe in him, trust him, appreciate him. He might seem cold and bad but he is vulnerable and he can get hurt too.

     Then she left the room, letting Jimin alone. He realized he was only in his boxers and a white plain t-shirt, that was covering his legs a little. He sighed and got up, happy that his butt wasn't hurting, sign that they hadn't sex, and then he just went to the bathroom doing the usual routine.

     He went downstairs and sat in the kitchen, looking around and thinking what should he do today. He missed Yoongi. So much.

-Why are you sitting here all by yourself? Taehyung said entering the kitchen.

      Jimin shrugged while Taehyung only sat infront of him.

-I'm the worst boyfriend.

-Woooah, what Makes you think that?

-Well, last nught I had my first date with Yoongi and I had so much fun that I started drinking some vodka from there and I got very drunk and.. and.. he said when tears were rolling on his chubby cheeks. I can't remember nothing!

      Taehyung came next to Jimin and pulled him in a hug, patting his back and sighing.

-If you think you are the worst boyfriend imagine that when I first met Jungkook he said he wanted a small tattoo on his wrist and I literally fucking tattoed a gun on his fingers saying that he's that hot that those fingers would fucking kill me with one Shot.

      Jimin started giggling.

-And guess what that mutherfucker did! He touched me!

-What did you do?

-He was so young and adorable, It's obviously that I fake died there making him laugh. Taehyung said smiling remembering everything.

      He pulled away from Jimin and wiped his tears.

-The thing you did wasn't wrong, Jimin. I know you wanted every detail to be remembered but That's fine, you only had fun.

-You think so? Jimin said biting his lower lip.

-I believe it.

-What if Yoongi hates me? I-I will cry and... and..

-Trust me, that boy is so whipped that he wouldn't hate you not even for breaking his heart, Jiminie.

      Jimin gasped loudly.

-But That's horrible!

-It is but if you would do that to him he would just think that he deserved it and you did the right thing. Yoongi really thinks you are perfect and loves you a lot.