𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘛𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺-𝘍𝘰𝘶𝘳

They entered Jimin's room and Nicholas already threw himself on Jimin's bed, taking some pillows and squeeshing them between his arms. Jimin didn't said anything, he just sat down and put the popcorn aside, turning on the tv.

-Your ass looks nice from this point of view.

-My ass looks nice from Any point of views, confirmed by Yoongi.

     Nicholas couldn't take his anger hearing all these things Jimin would say about him and Yoongi. He was gonna be his, not Yoongi's. Not that stupid person. He doesn't deserve to be happy and feel loved, to have someone as wonderful as Jimin in his life.

-What movie would you like to watch, Nicholas?

-Anything, your choice. I love everything you are doing.

     Jimin only nodded and started a movie he wanted to watch for a long time, taking some blankets and covering him with them, staying right next to Nicholas.

*

     Yoongi was honestly so tired and it was so late. He was worried that Jimin wouldn't have fallen asleep and wait for him, as usual. He wanted him to take some rest, not to wait for him.

      He saw a little Light coming under Jimin's door and he sighed knowing that he is still up, suddently hearing two people laughing. Jimin and who?

     He was kinda sure it wasn't Taehyung, he was sleeping with Jungkook. He frowned and opened the door only to see Jimin and Nicholas kissing.

      Yoongi literally froze, seeing Jimin pulling away and then see Yoongi in the doorway. He widened his eyes and Nicholas smirked.

-Yoongi, It's not what it seems like.

     He came to Yoongi crying, hugging his waist like his life depended on it.

     Yoongi pulled away and for Jimin's surprise, he still didn't said nothing but rushed to Nicholas and started punching him, really hard. Nicholas fell on the ground and Yoongi kept kicking him in the stomach then pull him by his hair outside.

-You fucking motherfucker. What do you think you are doing with my boyfriend?

     He was very scary, his expression showed no feelings, he was pulling Nicholas really hard that the guy started tearing up.

-He kissed me.

-I know he didn't.

     He then took his phone and keys and threw him outside, closing and locking the door. He threw the phone in one of the walls, then threw it in the trashcan.

     He slowly closed his eyes feeling like he's gonna fall asleep Any soon. He came upstairs, his steps heavy and being heard. Jimin hurried to him, still crying, his eyes being red and puffy.

-Let me explain, babe..

     It was the first time when Jimin called him like that, Yoongi's face softening. He brushed his thumb over his cheeks, wiping the tears away and taking his lips in a hungry kiss. He took Jimin up, his legs being around his waist and Yoongi's hands on his back, Jimin's hands being placed around his neck. Jimin let out a soft moan in the kiss when Yoongi bit and licked his lower lip then placed on his bed. For Jimin's surprise he didn't continued, he just took his suit and shirt off then threw himself next to Jimin.

-That's a real kiss.

-Yoongi...

-I trust you, baby boy. I just don't trust him and if he comes in again just, please, don't go near him.

-I'm so sorry he just said he wanted to see a movie and..

-Shh, It's fine, baby. He said wiping his tears again and placing soft kisses on his cheeks. Okay, It's not okay that he kissed you but there is no need to cry.

     Jimin nodded almost choking on a sob and then calmed himself, his head being on Yoongi's chest and Yoongi's hand caressing his back, Yoongi whispering sweet things in his ear.

-Y-Yoongi..?

     Yoongi was too tired to open his mouth so he just murmured in response, playing with his Jimin's hair.

-I was scared that I will lose you, that you will not believe me and you won't trust me. I was so scared, hyung...

-I would never do that, baby.

-I love you so much..

-I love you too.

     Yoongi gave Jimin a peck and Felt like he was slowly falling asleep.

     Jimin loved all these little things Yoongi was doing; Soft kisses, pecks, ask him about his day, cuddling, holding hands, play with his hair.

     He looked up seeing Yoongi deeply asleep, his mouth a little bit opened. He smiled and closed his eyes, listening to Yoongi's heartbeats until he fell asleep.

      Yoongi woke up hearing his alarm and sighed, closing it and slowly getting up, covering Jimin and taking a quick shower, choosing a black suit and then just come back to his bedroom, placing a peck on Jimin's lips without waking him up.

-Have a nice day, baby.

     He then went downstairs and took his coffee, going inside of his car.

-Good morning, sir. Everyone said in the same time.

      Yoongi nodded and looked at Jungkook who was almost asleep on his seat, with his tablet in his hands.

-Had no sleep, huh?

-Yeah, I'm gonna be fine, hyung. Check this out.

      Yoongi looked in the same place where Jungkook was looking and then two Fileș appeared with two pictures of a woman around fourty-early fifthies and a man older than her. He analyzed everything and gave Jungkook a highfive, smiling.

-Great job.

      They stood there for a while and then they stopped, the door being opened for Yoongi and Jungkook who came out and looked at the house.

      They parked right infront of it. It was a normal house, just like the others; white, a garage, a swing on a side of it, green grass that was freshly cut. It was silence though. It seemed like bo one was inside the house, no kids, nothing. They must have really hated kids, didn't they?

      Yoongi was trying to prepare himself and went to the front door, knocking on it until it got opened.