𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘚𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯

Yoongi's eyes widened, he lifted his head and looked at the person infront of him. Jimin was frowning and he took some deep breathes.

-OH MY GOD, YOU SCARED THE SHIT OUT OF ME, MINNIE! WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT?!

Jimin opened his mouth to talk but was stopped when Yoongi hugged him. A warm bear hug. Everything he needed now. He hugged him back and let the tears roll on his cheeks and fall on his shirt.

-Please don't do that again.. Yoongi's voice faded.

-I'm sorry.. Jimin said playing with the back of Yoongi's hair.

-I thought you legit died.. that bastard, Jin, made it even more scarier!

Jimin giggled and pulled away from Yoongi, looking at him and moving some black locks away so they won't block his vision anymore as he smiled, his eyes becoming two crescents.

-And don't call me "master" anymore. I'm Yoongi.

-Okay, m-.. Yoongi.

-How are you feeling?

-My body hurts. All of me. Everything. But it hurted worse before. I got scared and then everything went black.

Yoongi gulped and put Jimin down to lay on his bed, covering him with a fluffy blanket.

-Don't die. Never again. Maybe only when you will get very old. But not now, or in the close future.

-Okay. Jimin giggles.

-I'm sorry if I made your life harder but maybe it would have been worse if I wouldn't have taken you here.

-Yeah...Thank you. He said eye smiling.

Yoongi felt like he was melting, his heart started beating faster, his mood changing pretty quick.

-I don't forgive you for what you have done. Yoongi said becoming serious again.

-Please, don't be this Yoongi. I hate this part of you. Jimin made a disgusted face.

Yoongi started laughing and shook his head while playing with Jimin's hair.

-You got healthier since you came here. And also you gained more weight.

-Did you just called me fat, Yoongi?

-No! You were very skinny and that's absolutely not good.

-But if I keep eating like this I'll become chubby!

-You'll become cuter.

Jimin's cheeks were pink, a bright pink color.

-So that means you think I'm cute?

Yoongi coughed when he realised and looked away.

-Uh, no.

-Yoongi..

-Oh, hell yes. You look adorable! Just look at you! He said and attacked Jimin's face with kisses.

Jimin giggled blushing but he didn't stop Yoongi. He accepted the fact that he fell in love with him. He accepted the fact that no one can make him be like this, wake up his butterflys and send shivers down his back the way Yoongi did.

Yoongi stopped but didn't pull away. His face was still close and stopped infront of Jimin's lips.

-So, you said you fell in love with me? Yoongi asked smirking.

-Oh my God, the letter! Jimin groans and covered his face with his hands.

Yoongi chuckled and took his hands away from his face.

-It's true.. Jimin said gulping.

-What's true?

-You know!

-I know. But?

-You just want me to say it!

-That's also true.

Jimin took a deep breath and looked at Yoongi, right in his eyes. His eyes were so fucking beautiful, it felt like they could enter your heart so easily, not even trying.

-I like you.

-That's all I needed to hear.

Yoongi said and pressed his lips on top of Jimin's. It was a gentle kiss, since Jimin was still in pain.

-I...like..you...too. He said between kisses.

That was the moment when Jimin pulled away looking at Yoongi, widening his eyes.

-You do?

-Well, I said it, didn't I?

*

Jimin was sleeping now. Jin came again and bandaged his hands and gave him some pills to help him get back on his feet. The whole time Yoongi was in his little corner looking at Jimin and holding his hands when it hurt while Jin was bandaging his cuts.

Jin was working for Yoongi for more than three years, they knew each other since high school and because Jin was a doctor, Yoongi asked him to be in mafia — in case one of them need help or something like that so seeing that he really helped Jimin, made him be even more happier of his choice and seeing his friend finally saving lifes, like he wanted to do since he was a teenager.

Yoongi was so tired. His eyes hurt from crying, his neck hurt from staying in the same position but he didn't wanted to change it. He had a perfect view of Jimin so nothing mattered.

He couldn't help but think.. what would have happen if Jimin would really died? Or Yoongi would have killed him in the first second he saw him because of his anger? What if he just wanted to escape from him and shot him? Yoongi would probably die if the only sunshine in his life would have died. The boy was so innocent, so pure, he could easily make you smile and want more. When those moments would come, the ones where he wanted to die, it looked like it wasn't the same boy like before and Yoongi never knew how to answer. He was afraid of losing him but how do you tell that to someone but in the same time you don't want them to know your feelings? You can't. That's why he always was silent. He kept everything inside his head and prefered to leave and let it be. He never knew Jimin would actually do all of these one day.. if he would, he wouldn't have let all of these happen.

He is not gonna let it happen again. Jimin said he's not gonna do it again but who knows? It wasn't the fact that he didn't trusted him — he did — but he was afraid. This night was too much for him.

He heard how the little boy was moving in the bed, and then turned to face him with sleepy eyes, his hair being messy. He lifted his both hands with a cute pout, doing grabby hands.

-Come and sleep with me.

Yoongi smiled because of his cuteness and nodded.

edited: 2.06.2020