Chapter Two

He was following him in silence, being too scared to say something or ask him anything, but that doesn't mean Jimin's head wasn't full of questions. It was. He had so many questions to ask but he just kept being quiet, the fear growing bigger and bigger inside of him. Where are they going? What happened to Mr. Lonys? Who is he? When is he gonna kill him?

The unknown man also didn't say anything since then. He kept his dark gaze and walked lazily, yawning sometimes and then just continueing his way. He acted like nothing special happened, like Jimin was nothing, like he got more people like Jimin to kill.

That thought made Jimin shake a little and take a deep breath. He was so done with his life, why did all the bad things happened to him? Why couldn't someone just save him from this nightmare? He also felt so weak, when was the last day when he had eaten? He was also tired, tired from everything, from his life, from the up all nights..

They came infront of a big, shiny black car where the man opened a door and looked bored at Jimin. Jimin looked down at his shoes and got in, staying still. He sat right next to him and just then Jimin realized all of his bodyguards were there.

-Here are his documents, sir! A guy said giving him some files.

The man looked at Jimin, nodded and took them. Jimin was sitting right next to him and yet, he didn't dare to look at them.

-Park Jimin, thirteen october nineteen ninety five. He said scamming the paper. Five foot six, Busan, Korean, dancer, arts highschool, black hair, brown eyes..

Jimin just stood there hearing everything the man said about him. Oh well, so many days passed that he had no idea how old is he now. He was see nineteen when he first came here, in this hell.

-'Brought here because his parents wanted to escape from him. One thousand dollars: given.' The man said and looked at Jimin.

Jimin froze. What? His parents got him in this hell? They sold him to some psychopath? What did he meant by 'wanted to escape from him'? Was he such a pain in the ass? Have his parents hated him so much? All the nights he cried his eyes out thinking about how much he loves them..All the times they told him they loved him.. was it all a lie? How are they now? Where are they now? They chose his future to be like this? They made his life a hell. His own parents. His own mother. His own father.

Jimin's eyes were filled with hot tears now. He didn't say anything to the man, he was lost somewhere in his thoughts, pressing his lips together in a thin line. He had no power to talk, he opened his mouth to say something but how? How do people talk? He didn't talk for so long. He looked down, furrowing his eyebrows.

-Take your time. The man said looking at Jimin.

Jimin took a deep breath closing his eyes trying to find the right words. He coughed three times and looked in the man's eyes.

-C-Can't you just kill me already? he said with a shaky voice.

The man who was right next to him just looked at him lazily, expressionless.

Jimin haven't heard his own voice for so long, his voice sounds so weird and unfamiliar now.

-Not now.

Jimin raised one of his eyebrows but kept being quiet again. He just looked at his hands and quickly wiped his tears away. What the hell was all of this? What is gonna happen? What is he going to do to him? Of course, he wasn't that scared anymore, not at all. He was scared just a little because the man didn't show any mercy to no one and he saw that today when he told them to take Mr. Lonys away and that he is choosing Jimin to kill. He was very dangerous and that was perfect for Jimin, he just wanted to die and escape from his life. If he could only pay someone to kill him to escape from his life like his parents did with him.. He sighed and looked out of the window. It was a long road, but who cares? All the bodyguards were in black suits with black button ups, they had different hairstyles and different hair colors. They looked really cool. One of them had a tattoo on his hand and on two of his fingers, it was a gun. Who the fuck would tattoo that on their hand? But to be honest, Jimin thought it looked pretty cool.

The scary man had no tattoos, nothing on his skin. He looked just like a normal peaceful person, the only thing that made him look dangerous and scary were his black expensive clothes and his scary glance. When he was looking at you like that you felt like he is fucking killing you with his eyes and you can't do anything about it.

The car stopped suddenly but Jimin couldn't see where they were, outside, thanks to the black window the car had. Everyone got out and he followed the man in silence. The car's dor was closed by a man so he just looked around. Everything was so beautiful. A big white villa with some fresh cut green grass, trees everywhere. Then he realized the house was in the middle of a forest.

A woman was waiting for them at the door, Jimin thought that it was probably the man's mom but he realized it wasn't when he just threw his jacket on her and passed her by, going inside. Jimin bowed and kept following the man. Who was he, though? What was his name? He knew nothing about him.

-Maids, show him his room and Um.. take care of him and his bruises. Someone tell Grace to make him some food, he looks like he haven't eaten for two years.

Everyone nodded and some women came to him, smiling brightly.

-Come on, sweetie, follow us.

Jimin just nodded and followed them like a lost puppy.

edited: 2.06.2020