𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘍𝘰𝘶𝘳𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯

Yoongi opened the door, puttin his head first then his body and saw Jimin next to the window, looking at him confused.

-Why are you awake?

-Where have you been? I was so worried!

     Jimin didn't came to hug Yoongi as usual when Yoongi was coming home, he was just staying there looking at his feet then at Yoongi again.

-Are you okay, baby? What happened? Yoongi said approaching him.

-You are always gone saying It's work and then just come home after Midnight, what is happening? What kind of work are you doing?

      Yoongi froze, gulped, and opened his mouth to say something and shut it after. How is he gonna explain his situation now with Jimin understanding him before talking about his past? He couldn't.

     Jimin looked so dissapointed, so weak, so hurt. He sat down on his bed and put a hand trough his hair.

-First, your past, now, your work. Are there more things to hide from me, Yoongi? Jimin asked, his voice fading away.

-No, let me explain! Yoongi said trying to hug him.

-Don't touch me. Jimin said pulling away, tears forming in his eyes.

     Yoongi stood there, dumbfounded and sighed sitting a little bit away from him, making Jimin stand up and going next to the window.

-I'm gonna talk with you about these when It's gonna be the right time.

     Jimin looked at him, every tear of calm being taken away.

-You said that for three weeks already! How many do you want?! Jimin rised his tone of voice.

     There was a silence between them, Yoongi was looking in another way and Jimin was silently crying looking outside the window.

-Are you really going this , baby?

-Don't call me like that. Don't.

     Yoongi's face fell. What did he do wrong to deserve all of these? He was doing everything just to protect Jimin. He just couldn't understand.

-What if you were out with someone else? Jimin said almost whispering.

-What? No! I would never! I..

Again. He couldn't say it. He just.. couldn't.

-I would never do that to you, Jimin.

     Jimin looked at him, and for almost a second he really thought Yoongi was gonna say something else. Jimin looked dissapointed at Yoongi and then looked in another way.

-You know what? It's not even my business what are you doing or not. We aren't even together.

     Yoongi lifted his head frowning, raising one of his eyebrows, looking at Jimin.

-Is this all what this was about? Our relationship? Why didn't you said that from the start?

-I asked you what I had to ask.

-Will you be my boyfriend, Jimin?

     Jimin's heart started beating faster than never, but his butterflies haven't woke up, he was hurt, and nothing was gonna fix it. Yoongi didn't trusted him and he kept hiding things from Yoongi, how is this gonna help?

-In this situation, Yoongi, I don't wanna be your boyfriend.

     Yoongi Felt like the Sky fell right on top of his head, his mouth was dry, Felt like desert, and for a reason or another he Felt like he was empty. What was this feeling?

{

-Where the fuck is she? Yoongi said throwing the gun on the metal table.

-Mister, w-we...

-You, dumb fucks, found her, right? He said taking one of them by the collar. Right?! He screamed at him.

-We couldn't find her, sir, we are so sorry.

Yoongi let him down and punched the table, making the blood come out of his hand while he stared at it.

-When we asked about her they told us that she..

}

     Yoongi closed his eyes and nodded. It was okay, he was going to give Jimin space until he will come back to him and be together again. The boy was too attached to him, and both of them knew that.

-Alright.

     That's all Yoongi said and stood up, getting out of the room and going back to his room, letting Jimin alone. Jimin fell on the ground, letting everything he was holding on, out. He was crying just like a baby, covering his face trying not to let Any sound out but his sobs would come anyway.

     He was a mess. He was hurt, he was crying his eyes out, he Felt like he couldn't breathe for a second and then he just stared at the ground, feeling empty. There was nothing inside of him.

     He cried all night in his bed, he was drowning in thoughts and decisions and he just couldn't stop. Around 5 a.m he finally fell asleep, hugging his knees. He woke up all of sudden, the familiar feeling of emptyness coming back. Yoongi wouldn't stay in the mornings next to him, he would go to work and let Jimin sleep. Jimin tried to decide what to do and he finally got up. He went to the bathroom, took a quick shower and then just brushed his teeth, washed his face and went out. He went to his closet, chose some grey trousers, a dark red hoodie that covered half of his hands and some cute socks. He went downstairs, ate in silence and then came back to his room, throwing himself on the bed.

     Why was it hurting so much if they weren't even together? Why did he got used to Yoongi's kisses, hugs, cuddling, holding hands and make out sessions? He just couldn't understand Why he kept loving him so much if he knew Yoongi doesn't love him back. He bit his own tongue trying not to cry and looked aroun him.

     He missed Yoongi.

     So much.

     He missed his smell, his arms around him, his relaxing voice, hot whispering, raspy voice. He missed everything about him.

     He looked at the tv infront of him, the popcorn on his night stand and then just sighed. He wasn't in the mood for movies, surprinsingly. He just wanted to cry.

     He ran downstairs only to find Taehyung eating an Apple and threw himself on him.

-Hello to you too, Jiminie.

-Taehyung.. help me.